Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Wow you really cleaned up! I’m soooo tempted by more spooky stuff but, I’m trying desperately to remind myself that I only have 2 more weeks to decorate for Halloween. Those pencils though so cute ugh. Maybe a few more things would be fine 🤪

Lots of awesome stuff at my TJ Maxx today. I was surprised by all the clearance and stock since the store was super busy on Saturday afternoon. 

Tons of cute Christmas!Tons of cute Christmas!Lots of Xmas gift setsLots of Xmas gift sets43CA2680-A36A-4E80-8CB2-004C1C4D639C.jpegNuFACE!!!! It was $150NuFACE!!!! It was $150Cross post, but my purchases (not the Laneige or Biossance). Pillow spray was $10!Cross post, but my purchases (not the Laneige or Biossance). Pillow spray was $10!

Hi @scott1201 ,

WOW and you found a Nuface?!?! So good! 

Best Wishes,

Janean  

@scott1201 WOW! Great finds. The NUFACE - Trinity Facial Toning Device

is supposed to be great! 

Best,
Rebecca

@scott1201 great finds! I have the Trinity and love it. i...

@scott1201 great finds! I have the Trinity and love it. it does give me an immediate temporary lift and slight plump, especially around my laugh-line area. I do believe with regular use it provides some improvement smoothing lines and toning by stimulating the facial muscles. That's a good price for the pillow spray. I like swapping sprays from time to time, this is a good one. I also like the one in the picture, $4.99 at TJM and Marshalls. It does seem to calm and quiet my senses, leading to better sleep. Not sure these would work for everyone, but they make great linen sprays either way and I like to spritz it between the sheets near the pillows when I make the bed.

Re: @scott1201 great finds! I have the Trinity and love it. i...

Oh thank you for the hot tip on the pillow spray. They always have so many and it’s overwhelming to pick with those lesser known brands! @alexalicious 

I found some really good deals at my Marshalls yesterday, and just when I needed them, too! I found the Murad Prebiotic 3-in-1 MultiMist 3.4 oz/ 100 mL for $12.99, the Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL for $19.99! I was so excited because I've always wanted to try this line. I also found the Algenist Power Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Serum for $20. I think that one is discontinued now but I've used it before and like it. I needed to reup on some skincare so it was perfect timing.

Great products @makeitup305 ❤️ I saw they brought in Algenist, Murad and Glamglow.  

My haul from Nordstrom Rack online arrived yesterday!  btw thanks to whoever tipped us off about TJ Maxx online stocking Kevyn Aucoin brushes...I bought two and love them!

NR-haul.jpg

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

It was me. You're welcome lol. I love Kevyn Aucoin's brushes. Every time I see a new one on TJMaxx online, I buy one. I would never pay full price for it because the prices are ridiculous but on sale? Always!

@drrragon Ooh nice haul. Was the Philosphy from Tj Maxx or Nordstrom Rack?

Thanks @Samtian !  The Philosophy was from Nordstrom Rack online.  I think they had a nice selection of Philosophy items, if I recall!  🙂

@drrragon, Love the Shesido lipstick!

@drrragon, Love the Shesido lipstick!

Re: @drrragon, Love the Shesido lipstick!

Thanks @Luvstravel !  I'm excited to try a new-to-me lippie formula!  😄

Hi @drrragon,

Lots of great items! That lipstick shade is so pretty 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT ! Heart

my haul from the other day at marshalls!71906750_10162762277330647_4108070810567049216_n.jpg

@chlorinne Glamglow masks are the best! Enjoy!

Best,

Rebecca

Great haul @chlorinne 

@chlorinne Fantastic haul!

@chlorinne, Those are some terrific finds!!!

@chlorinne, Those are some terrific finds!!!
5,268 Replies
testing