Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Aw @missjeanie, retail therapy is a must sometimes.  Those are some pretty stellar finds!  I use Glow Pop & it really does whiten my teeth, but I do use it with their light system that I previously purchased.  Enjoy all of your goodies!  🙂

It's the best kind of therapy @mrsmouse ! lol I'm excited to try out the Glow Pop, I'm always on the hunt for whiter teeth!

I'd be curious to know how well it works without the lighting/tray system, so I'l love if you'd share your thoughts when you get around to trying it @missjeanie🙂

Will do @mrsmouse !  Starting it tomorrow!

Hi @missjeanie,

Retail therapy is the best! Enjoy all of your goodies 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

The best @RebeccaBT !!

The TJ Maxx and Marshall’s gods are smiling down on me this week... today I was by a new marshalls and decided to pop in, “just to see”

I’m always on the lookout for May Coop when I go into these stores but today I found a different essence and it was a heck of a deal! Eve Lom essence that retails for $95 and I purchased for less than $25! Plus, you know I gotta grab all the Creme Shop I can find 😉

DEBAE2BF-0144-4BEE-B521-C23E027186C9.jpeg

@scott1201 WOW! I love the  Eve Lom Essence, what a great find!

Best,
Rebecca

Sweet finds @scott1201!  I just picked up that Eve Lom as well.  Have you tried it yet?  If so, what do you think?  I am waiting to finish my Tatcha essence before I give it a go.

I love it when I stumble across those "unicorn finds".  NIce job, @scott1201!

Right?? Now I just hope that my skin doesn't love it so much that I have to seek it out... @CookieGirl1 

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Bought this today at Marshalls (a steal at 3.99!). Also saw some other Lash Food and Brow Food products. Having a bit of FOMO, wishing I’d looked closer at the other products since I’ve never tried the brand before. Might go back or hit up another store tomorrow to see what they have!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Oh, interesting find! @AndreaSummers 

@AndreaSummers Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to keep...

@AndreaSummers Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to keep an eye out. I haven't used the brand before but if the price is right I'm curious.

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I picked up a few more Stila eyeshadows at TJM today because they were 6.99 (previously 8.99, but you have to check prices because they varied from item to item). Color switch 4.99. KvD Browstruck $4.99. RT brushes reduced to $4. Vanilla candle $9.99. Raven musical snow globe $14.99. Black skull wine glasses 8.99 each. Everything else was from Marshalls: Stila Fired up Set $9.99. I think that Spooky Mug is my new favorite! $3.99. Glass Skull jars 2.50 and 4.99. Crazy head pencils $1.99. Buddha head 5.99. Mugshots Skull bowl 5.99. There wasn't a lot of Halloween left, but they must have just put out some new things. The beauty sections just had new shelving and racks added at both stores, so I'm excited to see a bigger selection of items coming in for the holiday season! There was a good sized beauty clearance section at both today.

Swooning over your wonderful finds @alexalicious ❤️, that mug 😍, the snow globe ❤️, I was in my Winners tonight and I’m such an idiot I forgot to snap photos of how much amazing stuff just in the beauty section I didn’t even make it to the homewares.  I might go back tomorrow.  I was in completely makeup lover’s coma over the best thing I’ve ever come across.  The entire I ❤️ revolution chocolate lovers vault.  Huge collection of all the palettes, plus the two face palettes and 3 lip glosses.  It was buried under a bunch of stuff and another customer was standing there picking up false eyelashes.  When she left I saw a huge box and started lifting merchandise and found it.  After that I was in heaven and lost my senses.  Lol.  Plus I saw the entire Smashbox liquid lipstick vault (all 15 shades) for $99.  I actually passed since I have some of the individual shades.  Love those Stila shadows and that Buddha Bowl.  Plus the skull mason jar.  

Hi @alexalicious,

Such a fun haul. I love all of the Halloween decor!

Best,
Rebecca

I found that color switch  couple of weeks ago and now I'm kicking myself for not buying it.  You were smarter than I was, @alexalicious, and you got some other great goodies too :).

Oh my goodness, that Ouija spooky mug is amazing, @alexalicious!

@quspork I just adore the moon at the bottom and that Oui...

@quspork I just adore the moon at the bottom and that Ouiji design is on both sides of the mug. It's the perfect large size and good quality! I snapped a pic of the bottom in case anyone wants to hunt it down. My store had a couple of these in the checkout area. I've found quite a few gems in the checkout que area lately, always worth a look.

Re: @quspork I just adore the moon at the bottom and that Oui...

Lol love your aesthetics - seriously going back tomorrow and this time taking photos.  

5,268 Replies
testing