Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thank you @JaneanBT🙂

Hi @mrsmouse,

That is my favorite cotton! I love when I see it at my store! 

Best,
Rebecca

Right @RebeccaBT?!  It's the BEST!  My sister was like, "What's the big deal?"  Then she tried it and was like, "Oh!"  

I keep my eyes out for the Ceramidin mask and the cream but nothing!  A girl can hope. Enjoy your haul!  @mrsmouse 

You haven't tried this one @l8totheparty?!  How did I miss sending one to you?!  I've got you girl!  I'll try to get one in the mail to you in the next week or so.  🙂

Hold on!  Let me check if you've sent me one!  😊😊 Maybe you've sent me one and I'm hoarding it lol.  I haven't seen them in my Winners though. @mrsmouse 

Okay, just keep me posted @l8totheparty.  If you don't have one I will absolutely send one to you!  🙂

How have I not tried this?  I have not, and don't see it in my stash! I checked.  Unless some kind soul sent it and I used it and forgot. But I can't imagine forgetting.  🤷🏼‍♀️ I just have not found it around here.  @mrsmouse 

Girl, I got you!  Give me a week or so to get it in the mail @l8totheparty🙂

Just realized I haven’t gotten back to you about the essence, @mrsmouse ! I’ve only used it a couple times because I’ve been out of town but, it feels very hydrating and soaks up quickly. I did feel like the scent smelled of sunscreen a bit? I’m not good at describing smells so let me know once what you think once you use it!

Sounds like it's a good one @scott1201!, sunscreenish smell aside.  I still have maybe a couple of weeks of the Tatcha essence left, but will make a note to keep you posted once I have tried it.  🙂

lol @mrsmouse you're the reason I've been grabbing all the Dr. Jart Caramidin masks!  I'm in love with the cream from the line!  It's my new favourite moisturizer and on my November sale list too!  I'm a fan of the amika shampoos and conditioners too.  I'll have to keep an eye out for some on clearance!

Haha!  Well, I certainly have made no secret about my love for that mask @missjeanie😉  I'll cross my fingers that you can find another ceramidin cream at TJM cream before the sale hits.  I've been grabbing the Amika Velveteen Dream shampoo and conditioner when I see it as that, along with the Drybar Jump Start Blowout serum, have really helped to tame my frizz.  This one is the only one I found on clearance so far, but even the regular price is only $9.99 so not bad.  I wish you good shopping juju, my friend!!  🙂

I think the triple Rx shampoo and conditioner were the Amika ones I liked?  I'm not positive though @mrsmouse .  I'll see if they have the velveteen ones tomorrow when I'm over to try out!

I have the Amika Triple Rx hair mask & really like that one @missjeanie.  If frizz is an issue for you, definitely give the Velveteen Dream line a try.  I think it works wonderfully.  🙂

Picked up some Velveteen dream today @mrsmouse !

Woot!!  Let me know what you think of it @missjeanie🙂

I haven't hit up TJ's in some time.  After a bit of a 'woe is me' day yesterday I did a little retail therapy.  

My only error was the Nars Audacious in Kate.  After I put it on this morning, I thought, gee this looks familar.  Turns out I already own Kate.  # lipstickproblems

The large Clinique is for my sister in law, I guess I started Christmas shopping.

The bathroom spray is for my brother for his stocking.

The three body shop gift bags will be for Christmas gifts as well.  

The rest... well... I always try everything to whiten my teeth.  I've used the St. Tropez in shower regularly the last few years and enjoy.  The masks were repeat purchases.  The eye patches were a one off, I like eye patches and figured the look at me brand would be worth checking out. The moisturizer will replace my Farmacy if I can ever get it done. I wasn't a fan of the CBD one.  

IMG_4407.jpg

Hi @missjeanie ,

I love the goodies you found! The flats you go are so cute to! Perfect for work! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Fantastic haul, enjoy!  And I think since Christmas is 2 months away it's good to start shopping now 😊

Aw @missjeanie, retail therapy is a must sometimes.  Those are some pretty stellar finds!  I use Glow Pop & it really does whiten my teeth, but I do use it with their light system that I previously purchased.  Enjoy all of your goodies!  🙂

5,267 Replies
testing