Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I looove my Christophe Robin Brushes, I could go on and on about these fantastic wonders, but this brand is rarely carried here. *tears shed*

I saw this in store at Marshall's a few weeks in a row and eventually I caved and now here it is,  

MTXX_MH20230707_171827839.jpg

24$ was a steal

I have super fine,  flat hair.  I am weak to anything promising body and lift. 

💸 💸💸

I am super excited to try it 😁

Christophe Robin Volume Shampoo Paste with Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts 8.4 oz/ 250 mL 

Congratulations, @CynthieLu !  You will LOVE this!  I've been using it on and off for years (only buying it when it's on sale 🤑).  It makes my hair and scalp feel sooo clean.  Yes, I even notice a difference in my volume and curls.  I used to use the CR prickly pear conditioner after using this, but they changed the formula.  I don't like it nearly as well anymore.  Enjoy!

Thank you for affirming my purchase 😄 @Titian06. It had mixed reviews but the majority were resoundingly positive. Right? Fine flat hair is hard to give life to. At this deal, I don't feel bad about giving this a try.

Your positive feed back on this is very reassuring!

IMG_3221.jpeg

I was feeling a little stressed from work, so I stopped by Winners on the way home for some retail therapy. I passed on a fabulous pair of pink heels but decided to grab these. 

Orly - Mint Mojito

Orly - Rose-Coloured Glasses

Lights Lacquer - Meloncholy

I don’t have any greens other than a very bright, almost neon green. These should round out my collection a little bit. Meloncholy looks a bit sheer and is lighter out of the bottle compared to Mint Mojito. And rose-coloured glasses looks like it would be perfect as part of a French mani as either the base or as the tip. 

@JoSometimes Lovely shades. I am a big fan of Orly polishes. 

@Mellmars1185 Thanks! I like Orly as well. I need to find a place that sells them besides Winners. 

@JoSometimes I have seen them at Sally's Beauty Supply

@Mellmars1185 I’ve been to one location. Sadly, they’re aren’t the most convenient and out of my way. Perhaps one day, I’ll make a trip out to visit one. 

Those are really pretty. @JoSometimes Retail therapy is needed from time to time 😉

It's kind of silly but I'm thinking Kermit the Frog green a little bit 🐸 💚 

Thanks @CynthieLu! I definitely needed it that day. Luckily, things have calmed down at work.

I almost forgot I had these! Definitely going to put them to use soon. I agree, the green is kind of Kermit-ish and it wasn’t a colour I would have normally grabbed, but it’s always fun to try new things!

I love both the shades of green @JoSometimes I'm so jelly! I can't wait to see you use them 😃

@CynthieLu The lighter one was part of my honeydew/melon manicure.

One of my daughters asked if I could do pink for the next manicure. I asked her if I could do green and she said no. Has to be pink with sparkles… 😅

Love these colors, @JoSometimes !  Hope you're feeling better after the walk and retail therapy! 💚💖💚💖

Thank you @Titian06! The walk helped and I’m really happy with the greens I picked up. Once I get to the end of June, things should calm down considerably.

@JoSometimes I love me a good green :).  Hope the retail therapy helped!

Thanks @CookieGirl1! I mostly just needed to get out and go for a walk but I scored some nice greens and a pink in the process. 🩷💚

Hey, all!  I finally made it to TJ Maxx.  I wasn't expecting to find anything based on previous visits.  I didn't find much, but here's what I got:

- A storage bin for my nail polish swatch stick (a work in process)

- Impress press on nails

- Three Orly polishes

-- Seashell

-- Pinky Nude

-- Coming Up Rose's

They did have several PMG Celestial palettes, but around 90% of the makeup was Ellen Tracy (I don't who that is).  I picked up the only bottles of Orly.  All the remaining nail polish was OPI, and it was more expensive than Orly.

20230529_114626.jpg

@Titian06 Awesome finds! The storage unit is really neat!

Thanks, @Mellmars1185 !  I didn't know what I wanted until I saw that unit, then it clicked into place! 😄

These are good finds @Titian06 

I love the pretty polishes 🤩 And you found a nice home for your swatch sticks too, that's a really successfull shopping trip. 👜 

Thanks, @CynthieLu !  I just finished swatching my unused nail polish so now I have a place to store my swatches! 😁

5,268 Replies
testing