Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@scott1201  I tried the acure line which I bought from Whole Foods. Took me forever to try and use it up because it didn’t work well enough for me. Had to throw it all away in the end.  I’m just too spoiled by my higher end clean products so it fell short.  Even with the clean more natural lower end products, I guess sometimes you do get what you pay for.

Oh i'm glad to know its a drugstore kind of brand. Thanks for that, @yuline 

The packaging (of course, lol) caught me eye and made me interested. I haven't tried anything. Today I noticed they have hair care, too

Lots of goodies at TJMaxx and Marshalls. I was in Burnsville, MN and they were stocked! The Lakeville store 10 min away had less but very similar stuff. most of the Drybar sets $119.99-129.99 Found Foreo Issa toothbrushes at both stores. Cosmetic fridge was $39.99. Sections were mostly organized by color, so items may hide in plain sight like this Marc Jacobs lippies set $29.99. They had most of the Rituals boxed sets in small $14.99, medium $19.99, and Large $24.99, again in sections by color rather than type of beauty product. The pop Sonic facial tool was $12.99 ($39.99 at Target) mini and Luna I Foreos $39.99+. And should you need a pirateship, they had that too. The Black Pearl was massive and a mere $249.99. lol

Hi @alexalicious,

Wow, your store is stocked up! 

Best,

Rebecca

Wow so much stuff @alexalicious 😻😻😻 I don’t know what to look at lol.  The little fridges ❤️ That would make such a great gift.  

Wow, @alexalicious, you have a GOOD store.  Great finds!

I was so curious about those Oozoo masks that I went looking and happily found the royal jelly capsule mask 5pc ($7.99) -which seems like a fantastic price! I love a good honey mask when the air is so dry. Finally found the Marc Jacobs Face II brush ($12.99) and picked an E.L. wire stocking stuffer that looked cute. ($5.99) It is really exciting to see an expanded beauty section with new items every time.

285551B3-E256-4877-B427-C7B91E50AA19.jpeg

I got so lucky with the Laura Mercier foundation. There was only one and it happened to be my shade, which I’ve colored-matched to in store before, and it was 12.99. So excited to try it! I found the Oozoo mask that @scott1201 found. It looks really good.

New masks at the Maxx! I’m all set with Oozoo for a while, haha

Yadah was on clearance for $5Yadah was on clearance for $5

@scott1201  Those two bottom ones look so interesting.

Great finds @scott1201!  I haven't seen the bottom two Oozoo ones before, so do share what you think of them when you've had a chance to try them.  🙂

Oh I love that honey capsule mask @scott1201   Nice finds!

I popped back into TJMaxx today and found a couple of new cool Drybar box sets. All were priced $129.99. The glittery one was so pretty and sparkly that it made it really hard to put down. Just picked up Xmas gifts today, but I'm really tempted to keep the embroidered pillow with the Clan Fraser crest and motto in French, a very unexpected find!

Ooh an outlander pillow and so much.  I’m going to have to start some Christmas shopping.  I haven’t started yet.

@alexalicious I bought the glitter dryer from Sephora last year. Two, actually. Had to keep one for myself it was so pretty. I just took it out of the box a month ago. 🤣. I was kind of hoping to frame it or find some fabulous display case for it. It’s a work of art imo!

@itscarin I totally know what you mean, it's a stunner! I...

@itscarin I totally know what you mean, it's a stunner! I must be part magpie because I want to collect all the sparkly things. Do you like yours? I've seen mostly glowing, but some mixed reviews on it's performance and having issues with having to hold down the cool shot button.

Re: @itscarin I totally know what you mean, it's a stunner! I...

@alexalicious I am just not a hair person.  I have a ton of hair tools but I'm not sophisticated enough to tell you what's good and what's bad.  I haven't even used the cool shot on the blow dryer yet.  I think I've only used it maybe 6x at most since opening it.  I also have a T3, and an Elchim, and I think it performs just as well as any of them.  

Those are some amazing sets, @alexalicious.  Great finds!

Wha...???  Drybar at TJM @alexalicious?!  Too bad they don't have the 3 day bender I'm looking for.  😉

@alexalicious WOW! Those are great deals. I have never seen drybar at TJMaxx.

Best,
Rebecca

Hello Christmas!!! 🙂 

IMG_1996.JPGIMG_1998.JPGIMG_1921.JPGIMG_1922.JPGIMG_1916.JPGIMG_1818.JPG

5,267 Replies
testing