Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks @itsfi ! 🙂

Great haul @mrsmouse !  Those Erno Laszlo masks are a favourite!  And I've heard great things about the Rata & Co!

Thanks @missjeanie !  I do like the EL masks & I had tried a different Rata & Co mask previously and really liked it, so figured I'd try another.  🙂

I decided to be good and didn't buy anything (everyone I was with was shocked! lol!) but that doesn't mean I won't be back another day! 😉 

IMG_7637.JPGIMG_7638.JPGIMG_7675.JPG

@itsfi WOW! So many good items!

Best,
Rebecca

@itsfi The Hello Kitty PTR is super cute! ... and I am so jealous of the Frudia! I've really been loving the few things I've found at TJ Maxx from the brand I've found so far! Looks like a good store! 👍

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Shosh85, I was so surprised to see all the different Frudia varieties; I typically see individual sheet masks of 1 or 2 kinds from the line and maybe a serum or toner. I may have to look into the line a little more. 😊

Okay those PTR/Hello Kitty oils are adorable @itsfi ! I'm not even a big HK fan and I don't know that I could have walked away.  Your restraint is amaze!

hahaha @missjeanie! 🙂 I've never tried any PTR oils, I actually didn't even know PTR made face oils (it makes sense they do, I just didn't know of any off the top of my head), so I wasn't sure how they perform. And, I picked up the Farmacy Honey Grail oil during the sale so I think I have plenty of face oils that I'm rotating through as it is. But the PTR x HK oil is super cute! I don't recall ever seeing this collab in stores.

@itsfi  Have you tried those toners before? They sound interesting.

I haven't @Samtian; I've seen them a few times at the stores near me and have wondered about them; I agree, they sound interesting. I think, but am not sure, that someone on the masking thread has used the sheet masks from this line and possibly one of the skincare products like the toner. Gonna tag @Shosh85 to see if she's tried them before.

@itsfi @I’ve tried the purple moisturizer. It’s okay. Probably meant for someone who only needs light moisture. It’s a gel texture and just isn’t enough for me personally. 

Ah, I see; that's good to know @missjeanie! Hmmm.... we'll see then. I forget the pricing on these but if it's good, then I might pick it up and use it as if it were a serum and not a moisturizer if it's really light.

If memory serves they were quite economical. I grabbed the vitamin C serum to try as well since my DE is almost done. I’m not expecting it to be on the same level as the DE, but figured for the price if I didn’t like it I could easily just use it on my body and be done. @itsfi @I think using the moisturizer as a layering step would be perfect with dry skin. Maybe once my skin changes for the summer a bit more it’ll due for daytime for me.

@itsfi @Samtian There are 4 different fruit toners; blueberry, grapefruit, green grape and citrus. I have tried all but Grapefruit one and have really liked them! They all smell great, and make my face feel clean, smooth and refreshed. They each have their own functions; hydrating, nutri-moisturizing, pore control, and brightening. I've tried other products from the line and they have all been great as well! 

@Shosh85 @itsfi 

I ran into winners today after work to find something for a friends birthday tomorrow.  Thought of you ladies....

IMG_2963.jpg

@Shosh85  Thanks!!

I applaud your effort to stay good! I contemplated that.....

I applaud your effort to stay good @itsfi ! I contemplated that... and then totally failed. 😉

Re: I applaud your effort to stay good! I contemplated that.....

LOL! @mrsmouse, the TJ Maxx / Marshalls closest to me don't usually have the most extensive beauty section so I was surprised to see all these goodies. I have to be out of town for part of this week and the stores near there have better selection of goodies, so if I'm not too tired by the time we're done, I may take a quick detour to one of the stores if we get a few hours of free time on one of the afternoons/evenings to see what they have. 😉 

@itsfi , I hope you are able to snag a few things from your out of town trip!  I have several near me, so usually one of them has at least a couple of good items.  To be honest, I think I am going to have to cut it back a little though.  Between the Sephora sale and what I just spent this past weekend, there isn't much left in the budget.

I hear ya @mrsmouse! TJ Maxx / Marshalls is a new discovery for me this year and when there are good finds to be found, they tend to be really good!! As much as I wanted to buy a lot of new masks earlier in the year, being on a no-buy / low-buy as far as masks were concerned worked out really well. I was able to use and go through a lot of masks and skincare I had and found some favorites along the way. 

5,267 Replies
testing