Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My TJ Maxx had some NARs lipsticks, eyeshadow singles, Anastasia lipsticks, liquid lipsticks, eyeshadow singles, etc. Unfortunately none of them were colors I would wear.

I have seen lots of BECCA on the TJ Maxx instagrams I follow so I was interested to check out my local store. Well! Guys we hit the glow jackpot! BECCA is one of my favorite brands and I will always collect their highlighters. 

BECCA set with Full Size Opal, TS primer, DS concealer = $12! Retail is $70, and $38 alone for the highlight

BECCA liquid highlight in “C Pop” (assuming this is champagne pop = $10, retails for $41

BECCA Chrissy Teigen highlight = $10, retail $23 on sale at Sephora  

Creme Shop masks = $4

Pinrose Gilded Fox = clearance for $14, not sure of retail since its 1oz

$12!$12!$10 for each BECCA, $4 masks, $14 perfume$10 for each BECCA, $4 masks, $14 perfumeNot swatched! There were many in stockNot swatched! There were many in stockC Pop?C Pop?Smells great for winter!Smells great for winter!

That perfume and turmeric face mask caught my eyes - nice haul @scott1201 ❤️

That's a great haul! @scott1201 

I'm so glad you were able to score so much from one of your favorite brands @scott1201!  Enjoy your amazing finds!!

I've been noticing lots of Becca too @scott1201 , I'm so glad you found so many that you'll be able to love!

Went to winners early in the week and did a quick TJ Maxx run on Friday.

winners masks and a MAC set.  Am I the only one who hasn't owned Velvet Teddy until now?winners masks and a MAC set. Am I the only one who hasn't owned Velvet Teddy until now?found a few non beauty items as well.found a few non beauty items as well.TJ Maxx, has anyone seen this Amika Room spray before?  Curiosity made me buy it!TJ Maxx, has anyone seen this Amika Room spray before? Curiosity made me buy it!

I’ve never seen the Amika room spray @missjeanie 😍 nice haul.  I love the food and spice ware areas.  I’m always picking up coffee, tea and hot chocolate.  They have such a good variety.  That peach black tea looks good.

Great finds @missjeanie!  I just picked up the same TCS holiday mask set this past weekend!  I tried the "naughty" one and really liked it...post to follow on the masking thread shortly.  I'm curious about your thoughts on the Celderma once you've had a chance to try them.  🙂

I might toss one on this week @mrsmouse , the ingredient list looked pretty clean, though I'd never heard of them, I figured why not... I was in a shopping mood lol

I can't wait to find out what you think @missjeanie!  I've seen several of the Celderma in my local stores, but I have so many masks to get through that I couldn't justify grabbing any since I have heard nothing at all about the brand.  

You find the best stuff @missjeanie 

Lol ... I just go to both Winners and TJ's too often @emaisgr8 .  Is there anything you're on the hunt for lately?

Nothing right now @missjeanie   I’m trying to work on my stash before buying more, although I did go by yesterday to TJM but I walked out with nothing I’m proud to report. 

lol I did that once in the last year @emaisgr8 .  Good for you for holding strong though!

Oooh great finds, @missjeanie ! Those Creme Shop holiday masks just make me so happy

It's been so much fun finding the different ones @scott1201 !  I'm thinking I'll need to do a full Christmas week at some point. 

Hi @missjeanie,

The room spray looks interesting! I would love to hear what you think of it.

Best,
Rebecca

I've only used it twice so far @RebeccaBT , it smells exactly like my Triple Rx Mask from Amika, and I like that scent so it's a win on this point.  So far I've noticed the scent lasts at least three hours.  I normally use a body splash as a room spray and I find this lasts much longer.  I'm not sure I'd repurchase or call it a need, but I think it's interesting and I enjoy it so far!

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

These just popped up at my TJMaxx tons of new skincare from Eve Lom, Algenist, Sheseido. That's the big PTR gold mask for $24.99. Tons of TF and ABH repeats from a few months ago coming back and a couple of new finds too. I'm still looking out for that Foreo toothbrush, just saw it in a new "shop with me" video. Also was hoping to find the NARS canisters (screenshot from video) but Liorasmakeuploves52 shops in NYC so she probably sees better stuff.

Hi @alexalicious,

Wow, your store is stocked! How fun 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

5,267 Replies
testing