Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@CC3616 yeah I definitely wasn’t expecting the scent. I should’ve read the ingredient list more thoroughly before picking it up.

@makeitup305, I know Eve Lom has a following and is well loved by many. I've only tried a couple of their products and thought they were alright, but they were not a 'wow' for my skin. Was there anything specific about the Eve Lom essence that you didn't care for or is it that there are other essences that you find work better for you? 

@itsfi and @makeitup305, I also picked up the Eve Lom ess...

@itsfi and @makeitup305, I also picked up the Eve Lom essence and it underwhelmed me also and agree about the strange odor, slight lemon old scent. I had been using the Missha essence and think I'll go back when this runs out.

@itsfi I usually use K-beauty essences and toners and just happened to be out of them when I picked this up. I think the fragrance is kind of overwhelming and the product is just kind of meh. I just wouldn’t recommend it even at the discounted price. 

A little bit of newness for my TJ's at least, and I FINALLY found the Sephora & Vera Mona color switch!  $5.99?  Heck yes 🙂

20191125_105246.jpg20191125_105259.jpg20191125_105308.jpg20191125_105316.jpg

Hi @CookieGirl1,

Wow, they had tons of awesome stuff! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Every once in awhile there are some hidden gems there.

Ooh the PTR and Korres products ❤️❤️ The rose petal especially.  GreT finds @CookieGirl1 👍

@CookieGirl1, Thanks for the pics, I've been wanting to t...

@CookieGirl1, Thanks for the pics, I've been wanting to try the Paul's Choice products.

@CookieGirl1 I have an off-brand one and they come in super handy.

Yay @CookieGirl1! The color switch comes in handy!

@itsfi I haven't had one before and (it sounds so pathetically silly to say it) it's something that I've really been wanting lately but just hadn't gotten around to actually buying.  I was honestly super stoked that I found it today! 

Not silly at all @CookieGirl1!!! Most of us have something that we've been eyeing or meaning to pick up (mine was the Aquis hair turbans which I found a few months ago). How great that you were able to find it - one of the best feelings is to get a hold of something you've been wanting and to get it at a good price! You'll have to let us know how you like it! 

Out with my daughter yesterday to help her look for affordable gifts I managed to actually pick up a little something under $20 for myself.  I only had $20 on me but I finally got Russian Red as part of a trio of full size MAC lipsticks.  

A738FE3D-EB5B-4972-8BC5-F4FBAC7C0573.jpeg

Wow can’t believe they were full size AND $20! They look super pretty in the tubes already so they’ll definitely look fabulous on you! @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @Guessgal 🥰 I was surprised they are full sized too.  Just one is more than the three combined.  

Great buy! @2manyperfumes Those shades are really pretty. 

Thank you @ZakiyaBT ❤️, I love that it’s 3 shades that I didn’t have.  The odds were low because I’m a MAC fan.  

Great find @2manyperfumes!  I can't wait to see how they look on you!  🙂

Thank you @mrsmouse 🥰 I’m loving them so far, one more to go. 

Totally off topic @2manyperfumes, but I believe the IGK Good Behavior is one of the things you recommended to me previously and it's currently on sale a Ulta for $16.

5,268 Replies
testing