Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That store is skincare heaven, so much to choose from @CookieGirl1 😍🤩

It was definitely a fleeting moment, @2manyperfumes.  The store has since returned to its typical state of patheticness 😭

Drats, picked over dregs 😔 @CookieGirl1 mine gets that way too.

@CookieGirl1 😮 Your store is skincare gold! 

It was a rarity, @GG84 .

Hi @CookieGirl1,

WOW! It is like a skincare jackpot! Your store is stocked up! 

Best,

Rebecca

Took a little lunchtime trip over to the Maxx, today.

I only took pictures of things I hadn't seen before but there was the typical stock of NARS, Too Faced, Lancome Skincare, and Clinique Skincare.

$20 at TJX, $45 at ABH Direct$20 at TJX, $45 at ABH Direct$20 at TJX, $45 at ABH Direct$20 at TJX, $45 at ABH Direct

It's so interesting to see these ABH palettes. I feel like the brand has really cheapened itself during the past year or so with all its releases. I don't even remember these palettes being launched? I feel like before (Modern Renaissance, Soft Glam, etc) each of the palettes got so much hype. These days I feel like there's a new palette each week.

I always hear british influencers talking about this brandI always hear british influencers talking about this brandI think this was $18I think this was $18$20 - good alternative to a slip one$20 - good alternative to a slip oneIMG_0426.jpg

These almost came home with me ($16) - I carried them up to the register and everything. But, I figured that I probably wouldn't use them so I payed it forward for someone who will actually use them and put them back. Crossing my fingers that my good TJX karma will help me find the Creme Shop serums next time.

My only purchase - it is impossible for me to see these and not pick them up!

IMG_0430.jpg

Ooh, I would have probably gotten suckered into the Hum, @scott1201.

I agree with the ABH. I faintly remember that palette. Love Creme |Shop. @scott1201 

Such a consistently great brand, @emaisgr8 ! The fusion line is probably my favorite. 

These are some great finds at your store, @scott1201!

I love it when there are new items! @quspork 

@scott1201 Wow! Your store is stocked. I have never seen Hum at my store. Great find 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you, @RebeccaBT ! Keep an eye out!

A lot of Dr. Jart+

20191210_105802.jpg20191210_105820.jpg20191210_110054.jpg20191210_110109.jpg20191210_110154.jpg20191210_110233.jpg20191210_110341.jpg20191210_110347.jpg

Ooh ❤️ Living proof @CookieGirl1 

I saw a ton of Dr. Jart at my store today, @CookieGirl1. I wish I could figure out TJX pricing strategy - some brands (including Dr. Jart) are much more expensive than I would expect. I find that Origins is barely ever a discount over Sephora prices, too. Then, on the other hand, there are brands that are super discounted. I often see Algenist makeup discounted so much more than I would expect.  

@scott1201 Totally agree! My local store has Shisheido and Algenist priced between $5 and $12 CAD consistently (makeup and skincare).

I find my local stores have been charging a lot for nars lately. It was $40 for an eye palette, which is a pretty good deal because I believe most retail around $70 CAD, but they’re LE ones from previous years... ive seen a lot of the Sarah Moon collab from holiday 2016, and god created the woman (I believe that was 2013!!) and the holiday 2017 man ray collection. Not too sure how I feel about picking up a palette that’s been kicking around for 6 years for $40

I know what you mean, @scott1201.  Their pricing can be really wonky.

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Tj Maxx

I’ve been seeing a lot of the brand Acure too, @CookieGirl1 . Does anyone have experience with it?

5,268 Replies
testing