Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That snowball fight looks like so much fun! @mrsmouse 

Hi @mrsmouse,

WOW! So many great finds. I love the Sharks jersey. Those are not easy to find at a good price. I hope your son loves it. 

Best,
Rebecca 

Thanks so much @RebeccaBT!  I was so surprised to find it...and on clearance too!  I know he's gonna love it!  The hardest part is going to be not giving it to him early.  I am so bad about that.  😉

@mrsmouse Me too! It is so hard for me when I am excited about a gift!

Best,

Rebecca

My small purchases from Marshall's today; I immediately put down the handful of lipsticks that I certainly don't need, once I saw these!

Slip silk eye mask: this has been on my splurge list for quite some time. Many reviews say that the lighter colors do not block out light very well, so I have been waiting to find one in a darker color for a good price. This beautiful bright red one blocks out light completely!

@Biossance The Clean Slate set: this was such an unexpected but pleasant surprise, as I have never seen this brand at TJMaxx/Marshall's. The Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mL is one of my must-have moisturizers, and the BIOSSANCE - Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil is well on the way to becoming a favorite. 

IMG_20200112_223041.jpg

IMG_20200112_222529.jpg

Hi @MlleCC,

I love a good sleeping mask. Enjoy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Great finds @MlleCC!  I'll definitely have to keep an eye out for that Biossance set.  I have a slip sleep mask and really like mine, so I hope you enjoy yours too.  🙂

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

That pillowcase is a real find! I’m in Canada, but I will keep an eye out!

Hope you find the Biossance set at your local store, @mrsmouse!  I wore my Slip silk mask last night and had a much better night's sleep than I have had in awhile. 🙂

My TJs is FINALLY getting a few new things trickling in but it's pretty sad.

20200109_111906.jpg20200109_111921.jpg20200109_112036.jpg20200109_112055.jpg20200109_112228.jpg20200109_112541.jpg

Ohh I'm intrigued by that Pretty Vulgar foundation.

Ooo that Shiseido set looks like a good one! I have a few shades from that line 🙂 @CookieGirl1 

I tried so little in terms of makeup from Shiseido, @Guessgal.  I guess I usually think of them more for their skin care rather than their cosmetics but that's good to know that they have a good lipstick formula. At some point this year I really want to try their new foundation! 

Hi @CookieGirl1,

I am glad to hear they are starting to get more goodies! 

Best,
Rebecca

Is anybody else's Marshalls and TJX the saddest thing right now? I'm sure they're just adding new products and switching stuff out for the holidays but how will I fill in my work breaks in the mean time?

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Yes, the Marshalls and Winners in Ottawa and Toronto, Canada, are pretty bare right now. Post-Christmas clear out, I guess. When you think about it, it’s pretty amazing that they manage to move that much stuff! Consumerism is alive and well, I guess.

@makeitup305 I don't have a marshalls, but my TJ Maxx was absolutely pathetic last time I went. I wanted to browse the sheet masks and I don't think I saw a single one. 

@PrettyPaint both the Marshalls and TJX close to me have very sad beauty sections right now too.

So I did a red tag thrifty haul at Winners and my local Shoppers Drug Mart.  Then I also found a few tops all 75% off (winners and maurices).  I only paid regular price but got optimum points on the milani   Overnight mask.  

C1ABDF62-7B1F-431C-B7E6-23A0B20FCE8C.jpegCC3423A4-1491-4AAA-9BC1-75627451367A.jpegCB8648AE-10E5-415F-BDC4-FC922BBF9B8A.jpeg8DAB2B75-06F3-4AD0-92BD-71F50074B72E.jpeg

Fabulous finds @2manyperfumes🙂

Thank you @mrsmouse 🥰

5,268 Replies
testing