Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mrsmouse Looks like you found some awesome treasures!! I agree with @itsfi – that Chia Seed mask is a good one! Enjoy all your goodies!! 🤗

Thanks @Shosh85!  I love when people share their thoughts about something I picked up.  It makes me even happier about the purchase.  🙂

@mrsmouse These are great buys! Good for you! 

Great skincare finds @mrsmouse! That Chia Seed Mask from The Creme Shop is one of my faves and such a great hydrating Mask! Enjoy all your new goodies! 😊

Oh no, @itsfi, I found a 5 pack of the Chia mask and couldn’t remember what the reviews were so passed on it😭  I will remember next time for sure!

Thank you @itsfi!!  I have been very happy with other Creme Shop masks, so I can't wait to try this one.  🙂

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Took a lil getaway with the hubs for our anniversary (I say lil but Isuppose 1300 miles in 2 1/2 days ain't lil) found this in Pensacola. but if you can't tell by the pic. I went on to New Orleans! After stopping in Biloxi first😉

Great finds! 🙂 @sonnydee

@sonnydee Awesome finds!! I’ve been seeing more of those headbands come in lately– they are super cute! Enjoy everything! 🤗

Happy anniversary @sonnydee! You picked up quite a few goodies on your ‘lil getaway! Enjoy! 😊 

thank you @itsfi. Hubs knows even on vacation. He knows t...

thank you @itsfi. Hubs knows even on vacation. He knows to stop at tjmaxx. He even asked if I wanted him to go in when I wasn't with him!😂

Does nordstrom rack count??? I got a few non-beauty items at the one in toronto! I didnt even know toronto had a nordstrom rack lol!

I got some black bow ugg slippers for $60, four pairs of hanky panky/cosabella panties for $3-$10 each, and drumroll please...... I found a Victoria Beckham dress that used to be $3050 for $150! It fits me like a glove! I need to try it on and take a photo. Here it is on a hanger. It really doesnt do it justice. Front and back!

04EF1195-5E93-4774-9EE2-2EF8F58EAA0F.jpeg

B26FA3B6-2785-4792-A25B-AA29520BDBA9.jpeg

Love this dress @sabrinas! You found an amazing deal - yaaay! 😊

Oh my goodness, that dress is an AMAZING find, @sabrinas! You must have been so excited!!! Nordstrom Rack has some incredible treasures if you have the time 🙂 I found a pair of suede Miu Miu slingbacks there a few years ago for $9, that was my best Rack find. Congrats on your new dress, I would be thrilled!!!

@sabrinas Awesome finds and deals!! That dress does look fabulous!! I’d loove to see a picture with you wearing it! 👍🤗

The dress is an awesome find!!!! Yes, please take a pic of you wearing it for us clothes obsessed 😄

It totally counts! Nice finds! 🙂 @sabrinas

After hearing so many people complain about Subculture (vs. one friend who loves it), I finally decided “you know what, I’m gonna buy and try it myself if I find it again at TJMaxx.” Fast forward to yesterday... 

A61E7185-7138-4AED-9F53-94CB38B2EADE.jpeg

Aquis towel, $10 - I have a few of these, including a longer waffle textured one. I won’t use any other kind of towel on my hair. 

Crabtree & Evelyn soaps, $8 each - C&E reformulated this soap to include lots of alfalfa and less rosemary. So whenever I see the older formula (with rosemary, instead of alfalfa, listed on the front label) at TJM or Marshalls, I buy several bottles. The newer alfalfa version makes my hands super itchy. 😞 

ABH Subculture, $30 - Yeah yeah, I know. I’ll either regret this purchase or wonder what everyone was so angry about. 😄 Since this palette’s being discontinued, lots of them are showing up in TJMs, usually sealed in one of those wire trap security tags so no one can open/swatch the palettes. (Thank goodness.) If I hate Subculture, a friend has already offered to take it off my hands. 

BareMinerals BareSkin foundations, $10 each - I bought these for a friend who loves this stuff but always has to mix 2 shades, Maple and Walnut. (I already know they won’t work on me.) This TJM had both shades, which is rare. 

Marc Jacobs lipsticks, $9 each - Shades are Headliner and Editrix. This TJM had a lot of Marc Jacobs stuff, especially lipsticks. I might have to go back soon. 

I also saw some Lancôme items but couldn’t tell what they were. The big wire trap security fob covered the entire front of the box, and the price tag covered most of the back. I’ll have to return and ask an employee to remove a fob so I can see what’s in the boxes. I’m trying to think of what Lancome’s discontinuing that would fit inside that box size. Hmm. Anyway, also tons of Kat Von D which doesn’t surprise me. Still lots of ABH Aurora Glow kits and liquid mattes... too bad I don’t like ABH’s liquid matte formula. I didn’t buy any makeup wipes this time, but I will next time since they had so many to choose from. Kinda bummed they didn’t have any Body Shop body butters. I buy those whenever I find them. 

I think I've seen those Aquis towels at Nordstrom? They must be nice if you won't use anything else on your hair, @WinglessOne! Good luck with that palette, I haven't used any of the ABH shadows but love the Brow Wiz. Hope you (or your friend!) get some good use out of it 🙂

@eshoe Thanks! I switched from cotton terry towels to Aquis microfiber years ago. They have a very low—almost flat—pile texture, so they dry my hair fast without chewing it up. Other microfiber towels have too high a pile for my hair. They’ve gotten more expensive but they’re worth it! 

This will be the first ABH palette I’ve ever used. I’m not usually drawn to their palettes, but this one has a teal shade. I’m a sucker for teal. Hope it works. 

I know what you mean about the high pile, @WinglessOne. I have 2 wraps, one absorbs quickly while the other is not at all drying. I can switch between the 2 depending on my hair plans😉. Going to keep an eye out for these, I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen them there but then again I rarely make it past the skin care section!

5,265 Replies
testing