Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@alexalicious Wow, your TJ Maxx has a great variety of awesome products!  I'm glad you were able to grab some great stuff!  🙂

Wow! Great finds @alexalicious!

Love the warning ⚠️ @alexalicious! 😆 Your TJ Maxx has an amazing assortment of goodies and it’s very organized! 👍🏼

@alexalicious WOW! I need to go to this TJMaxx! 

Best,
Rebecca

LC Pocket Candy in bubblegum $7.99, Velvetines in raisin...

LC Pocket Candy in bubblegum $7.99, Velvetines in raisin hell and vibe$5.99, Diamond Crushers in Unicorn Queen, Plushies in violet $5.99, LC Best of darks and reds sets $9.99. Bite Pomegranite & Quince Highpigment pencil set $5. Laura Geller 3 pc set $7.99, Slip mask $16,Revive Anti-Aging 3pc pillowcases and mask set $9.99, FS Skin&Co Umbrian Truffle body lotion $4, KateSomerville Tight'n'Cryogenic $19.99, Naturelovefootspa masks 3pc $4.99. Vita-Myr mouthwash $4 and Hot Stone Massage set $9.99. A few cool housewares finds including a$9.99 double-sided jewelery holder that is AWESOME for organizing lippies(most fit 3 in each pouch and the bite lipsticks stack vertically so you can fit 5+)

Re: LC Pocket Candy in bubblegum $7.99, Velvetines in raisin...

@alexalicious,

What a great idea! I like how you can easily see all of the products in the clear case.

❤️ Melissa

Those are some great deals @alexalicious!

@alexalicious What a smart way to organize your lip products! Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Rebecca

Nice haul @alexalicious! That's a great way to organize your lippies! 💗

LOVE how your organized your lip products, you can SEE the shades, how ideal @alexalicious!

@eshoe @Thanks! Maybe if they are hanging out in front of me I'll reach for them more. I have too much makeup lost in drawers. Lo

It’s such a great idea, @alexalicious. I say that because every few months I go through my makeup and think, wow-why haven’t I been wearing this? It’s because I don’t see it🙄 thank you for this!!

@alexalicious GIIIIIIIRL those are AMAZING finds woah! and i cant believe the prices. so so jealous! the LC products at winners in canada are never priced like that! i think the last pocket candy i saw there was going for $25 CAD. i wish my local store had slip products. enjoy all your new things!!

Ahhh... I need to get to TJ's again soon!  I feel like it's been weeks!  I'd love to see what you picked up @alexalicious !

Did you spy the Cosmetea masks, @missjeanie 🤩

@eshoe  Bahaha!! One of the first things I saw!

OMG no. Your kidding. You have such a sharp eye, great catch! @eshoe 

Great everyday/filler mask, especially at their prices @alexalicious!

@missjeanie Just posted my haul in the comments, thank you!

@missjeanie Just posted my haul in the comments, thank you!

@alexalicious AHH this is so incredible!! i definitely would be interested to see what you ended up grabbing! the clearance section looks pretty well-stocked too! the clearance section at my local store is mostly all the products that dont have boxes anymore, or one pan is broken hahha

This store has been so picked over or thin on stock for m...

@cianni Thank you! This store has been so picked over or thin on stock for months so I was shook to find this today.
5,265 Replies
testing