Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome deal @Pochay !

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Copying @Shosh85 Marshall'sMarshall's

There were also Dr. Jart, Erno Laszlo, and the 3 set of PTR masks plus others.

@ShortErica  Awesome find 

Thanks @ather!

@ShortEricaSounds like your store was loaded up on the mask front!  Great choices!

I guess sometimes it's bad to have too many choices because I wanted to buy them all @missjeanie! I'm excited to share how they go on the masking challenge.

You have more self control than I would @ShortErica !  I'm so bad when I see a bunch of masks I'm interested in.  It's like I'm a kid in a candy shop and no one is there to limit my sugar intake lol

Did you see @Shosh85 posted more masks in the haul thread @missjeanie? She's really challenging my low/smart buy. 😬

I just see buying masks at TJ's/Marshalls/Winners etc as buying smart!  You'll get masks your interested in at a lower price.  Some of the 5-10 packs I've picked up work out to under a dollar mask... that's a smart buy!  And if I see a mask from a brand I love from Sephora (Dr. Jart)*cough cough* at less than half price... then it's a steal of a deal!  lol @ShortErica can you tell I grabbed a few Dr. Jart masks and a pack of the Yaddah last week! bahahaha I'm on a "on sale only" buy for the year.

The <$1 masks are the best @missjeanie. I kinda want to try a Dr. Jart+ but even half price is a bit steep for a one time use thing. Maybe I'll splurge around a holiday or something. 🙂

I agree @ShortErica I find 7$ for one mask a bit pricy.  I don't think I'd ever pay the full price.  Unless I got some kinda miracle guarantee... lol.  I love finding great packs at the discount stores because I can justify the <1$ masks fairly easily... even though I need to keep in mind the "I only have one face" thing.  I need some of your control!

@missjeanie I was trying to gauge my mask collection so if I wear 1-2 a week then I will have depleted what I had at the beginning of the year. Now with a 10 pack here and a 10 pack there I can easily get partway through 2020 or I need to just mask more often. 😉

Oh @ShortErica You're doing wayyyyy better than I am at this!  lol... I'm over 300 right now... and I haven't been masking this week hardly at all!  I need to start twice a day at the rate I'm collecting masks!

@ShortErica Great finds!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT!

@ShortErica I'm happy you were able to pick up all three! I've picked up a few of the other masks you mentioned as well – the Erno Laszlo Masks are great! 👍🤗

The Yadah were the best cost/mask so that's why I went all in with them. The others were tempting but I tried to rein it in a bit @Shosh85. I may regret it after seeing you use all of the masks from your haul.

@ShortErica You're very smart with your purchases! When it comes to masks, I don't have much self-control anymore! 😂😂

TJ MaxxTJ Maxx

Bottom row-TJ MaxxBottom row-TJ Maxx

@twilightnicky Awesome finds! I love the nail polish!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you 😄

5,268 Replies
testing