Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sonnydee - nice haul!

Masks masks masks (to the tune of shots)

Image result for shots shots shots everybody gif

lol @ShortErica

Um... YES!  Great haul @sonnydee !!  I saw some Holika Holika body wash at my Winners that was in a jar that looks like the image on your aloe masks.  I'm so overstocked on body wash it isn't funny, but man was I tempted!  Let us know how you love everything!

Okay, definitely need to get my butt out of the office and to the store @missjeanie. body wash is one item I actually need. The last bottle I have is currently in my shower.

I was super tempted to try this out @ShortErica ! Let me know if you can’t find it!

I ran in pretty quickly cause I had to do other mother's day errands..cards and such. I will do better detective work next week @missjeanie.

will do @missjeanie. I think I was most excited about the...

will do @missjeanie. I think I was most excited about the kokostar slice masks. They did have a good selection though!🤗

Mini winners haul! I couldn’t resist the adorable retro blow dryer 😂 (and for only $29.99 CAD!). I picked up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte & Satin Blush Trios Palette Berry Adore(In pink passion on clearance for $10 CAD), the TOO FACED - Peach Blur Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder – Peaches and Cream Collection($12.99 CAD), TOO FACED - Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss (in poppin peach for $7.99 CAD), NYX photo HD foundation ($5.99 CAD), Anastasia Beverly Hills Matte Cream Contour & Highlight Sticks Warm Tan(contour shade Shadow for $12.99) and BIG find - ELIZABETH AND JAMES - Nirvana Amethyst(30ml for $39.99 CAD)!!! There was also TONS of Laura Mercier lip liners, lipsticks, eye shadow palettes, holiday sets and single blushes. Looks like a lot of MAC eyeshadow and highlighter platters have come in too. My store also had Elizabeth and James - French Grey and Black, both as individual bottles and in gift sets ($39.99-59.99 CAD).71F6AC32-1136-46A3-860F-BAE138CA6670.jpeg

Beautiful haul!  I got the Peach Blur finishing powder and the ABH blush trio at TJ's myself this weekend.  I passed on the Kokostar mask patches and now I'm regretting it.  I might go to a different one after work today.

This is a fabulous mini haul @cianni! Enjoy your goodies!

That blow dryer is SO cute!

The blush trio is $10.99US at Marshalls, not a red clearance tag.

Wow these all look amazing @cianni!! Especially the Too Faced Peaches And Cream finishing powder! 🍑 

Great haul @cianni !  🙂

@cianni Love your finds! That blow dryer is super cute! If I had seen that I probably wouldn't have been to pass it up either! I found the ABH blush and TF Peach Gloss at TJ Maxx and really like them! The gloss smells so nice! 🍑 Have fun with all of this! 👍

Awesome haul @cianni!

This is such a great haul! I'm jealous (especially of that cute blowdryer).

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I wasn't planning on hitting Marshall's this weekend because I had spent a bit during the sale, but then I wound up in the neighborhood. I kept it to a minimum at least & that's good enough, right? 😉

Awesome finds @mrsmouse!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You found Vital Proteins at Marshall’s?? Do you mind me asking where abouts are you located?

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hi @unperfect , I've actually seen them at several stores in the SF Bay Area in California.  I have also seen Vital Proteins at Target both in store and online.  The prices seem to be about the same which is why I waited to purchase these until they went on clearance.  I hope that helps!!  🙂

5,268 Replies
testing