Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My recent TJ Maxx, Ross & Marshalls' haul.  Not a ton of clearance items this time, but the Frudia Grape masks were $4.50, the Lookatme Watermelon Masks were $6 & the llama steam masks were $3 (these ones don't do much really, but I like the novelty of it for times when my sister and niece are in town...I mean they're just fun).  TCS masks were $3.99, Annie's Way Bubble Tea $4.99, Dr. Jart $14.99, Paul Mitchell shampoo $5.99, Algenist toner $9.99, and then I found a bit of IGK.  The Prenup hair mask was $12.99 & the Call Time & Laid Back were $9.99.  

20190817_192138.jpg20190817_191541.jpg20190817_192003.jpg

Other items that were stocked:

20190818_010015 (1).jpg20190818_005939 (1).jpg20190818_005959 (1).jpg

@mrsmouse I am so jealous of all your finds! Enjoy!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  Smiley Happy

Fantastic finds @mrsmouse !! Your local TJ Maxx has some great things. <3 

Thanks @angel7594 !  I feel super lucky that they frequently have a lot of good stuff.

@mrsmouse Wow. I'm always envious of the stock your stores have! So many great things! Love what you decided to take home 😃 Have fun with everything!

Thanks @Shosh85 !  I'm looking forward to trying this stuff out.  I'm hoping the IGK will help with my foofy, frizzy hair issues.  *crossing fingers*

Went to both TJ Maxx and Marshall's and bought a few masks 😉 Got a little excited about putting them away and unboxed them before I remembered to take pictures 📸
C56EC013-95D1-4D15-A518-94044757110C.jpeg

@Shosh85 So many great masks! 

Best,
Rebecca

Wow @Shosh85 , what an absolutely AMAZING mask haul!!  I can't wait to read your reviews of these ones!  Smiley Happy

Wow! What a great haul @Shosh85 ! I'm envious. 

Thanks, @emaisgr8! I know how you feel - I'm always jealous of other peoples hauls too 😉

I’m impressed that you were able to find so many masks @Shosh85 ! I’ll try to find some at Marshalls in September ( I’ve already used my monthly beauty budget and decided to respect it ). In the meantime enjoy your mask haul! 🥰

@keana1 Nice job sticking to your budget! I know that's not easy to do! This is the result after being on a mask no-buy for a few months 😉

Thanks @Shosh85 ! I thought that it would be hard to stay on budget but it’s easier than I thought it would be! Sale or no sale, if I don’t need anything, I can control myself! I see that your no-buy was worth it! You did great! 😉

OMG! Did you find that Lapcos at TJMaxx, too? @Shosh85 

* gets car keys and drives to TJMaxx *

@scott1201 It's so funny, seriously every time I see Lapcos I always think of you! 😊

I was super surprised to find them and it seemed kinda random 'cause it was the only one I could find. I think $9.99 for a 14 pack is pretty good! 😃

14 pack!!! I've never seen such a thing!!! Praying to the TJMaxx gods for my next shopping trip, hah! Thanks for always posting your finds - it's super helpful, @Shosh85  Smiley Happy

@Shosh85  omg, soooo many nice masks!!! Some of my favourites 😊

@PinkEvergreen Im excited to try them! Which ones are favorites of yours? 

3,431 Replies