Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: girl you know I'm jealous!! 😂 @faeriegirl

@faeriegirl I don't think I've tried that one, I know I've tried the pore version and it was nice

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

🤩 wow @faeriegirl jackpot in the mask department- lol 

@faeriegirl did you buy all those Yadah?! If so I'm feeling great about my restraint but simultaneously loving your enthusiasm to purchase all the masks. 🤣

@ShortErica I did buy them all. It’s been my favorite mask so far. I had been thinking about ordering them online but they are much more expensive. So I couldn’t resist and they don’t expire until 2022 so I have plenty of time to use them.

Love it @faeriegirl! I almost included that in my comment - the 2022 expiration so you will be able to use them for years! 🙂

@faeriegirl  Amazing finds!!! Your TJMaxx is awesome!

Thank you @PrettyPaint! I was so excited to find these.

Spotted some OH and the LookAtMe charcoal masks, as well as Halloween goodies DBC51381-0822-4CDF-AF12-1E187F8F670E.jpeg

DEE53B65-08B6-4084-AC00-AF8B0641AC90.jpeg

80E328FC-55E6-4447-9FF6-F7DEB95BC380.jpeg

99EC951F-EAF8-4D0F-9BD7-FD01953BFAF4.jpeg

Ooh love the decorations and the beauty products @itsfi 👍 I caved and bought some cute Halloween mugs and a bunch of goodies.  

The Halloween mugs are sooo hard to resist @2manyperfumes

@itsfi  Wow, your store has a lot of the aloe! I never thought to mask hunt by the registers - I'll need to look there next time I go! 

They’re changing up where they keep the sheet masks @PrettyPaint! I didn’t see many in the usual spot so I figured they went back to not stocking a lot of sheet masks and then I saw all the Aloe and LookAtMe ones. Hahaha! They had a ton of the esfolio ones as well but I didn’t take pics of those.

Yours got stocked with the Holika Holika aloe too @itsfi. Hopefully they also come to stores near @lmaster 

There's those charcoal masks @ShortErica @itsfi  great finds!!

They’re now stocking a lot of sheet masks in the aisle leading to the registers @ShortErica

My work store tends to have masks or cleansing wipes there too @itsfi 

I spotted lots of crazy stuff at Winners up here in Western Canada lately. But most recently was the 30ml bottles of Jo Malone in Basil and Neroli!! 20190829_140028.jpg

And I also spotted a ton of Tangle Teezer brushes for 7.99!

20190822_140244.jpg

@myxducky Wow I have to check my local then, could you please tell me how much is the Jo Malone ?

@cangirl84 it was 69.99 CAD. I spotted them in two different locations, a Marshalls and another Winners!

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@myxducky Wow, Jo Malone? Lucky!! I would love to see this in my local stores!

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@AndreaSummers

I was super surprised to see this at my local stores. They seemed to only have the one scent though.

5,267 Replies
testing