Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hi @XxAudreyxX,

Such great products. The elf cup is too cute 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

I was so tempted to get it! Elf is one of my favourite Christmas movies. 🎄🎁

I went down into lower Michigan last weekend and was very excited to check out another TJ's that has in the past been a winner store for beauty products.  I didn't find any of what I was on the hunt for, however I did find a few gems.  

Tonight I ran into the TJ's near home and found a few more little bits and bobs.

I was glad to find the Dr. Jart masks, I've loved the entire Ceramindin line so far.  The My Beauty Diaries masks were a set that I had to try after seeing the brand pop up on the masking thread.  The Nars is the pro prime eyeshadow primer and it's the only shadow primer I use.I was glad to find the Dr. Jart masks, I've loved the entire Ceramindin line so far. The My Beauty Diaries masks were a set that I had to try after seeing the brand pop up on the masking thread. The Nars is the pro prime eyeshadow primer and it's the only shadow primer I use.The Tony Moly masks were a 10 pack for 7.99.  At that price, I'm in.  The Pacifica Deoderant wipes are something I like to keep in the truck when I'm running from job to job.  I haven't worn lashes in a year or two but figured why the heck not?  This weekend, I'm trying them out again!The Tony Moly masks were a 10 pack for 7.99. At that price, I'm in. The Pacifica Deoderant wipes are something I like to keep in the truck when I'm running from job to job. I haven't worn lashes in a year or two but figured why the heck not? This weekend, I'm trying them out again!

Awesome finds @missjeanie!  I'm so glad you found some of the Ceramidin masks!  🙂

I was so pumped to find them @mrsmouse !

@missjeanie I like the ardell lashes a lot! Nice finds. 

@CC3616  I was going to try them today, but haven’t feeling so great. Tomorrow’s the day! 

@missjeanie Lots of great goodies! Those are my favorite lashes, I love to double them 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

I'm not sure I could double them @RebeccaBT , but maybe after I get used to wearing some at all, you never know!

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@missjeanie Ooooh those Tony Moly masks look nice. Let us know how they are!

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

for sure @AndreaSummers !

Nice finds @missjeanie 

Thanks @emaisgr8 !!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I went to TJ’s and didn’t find the Shiseido cottons I was looking for but picked up these:

Gucci Sensuous Deep Matte Lipstick (220 Exposure) $24.99

Eve Lom Brightening Serum $29.99

Korres Wild Rose Brightening Oil $14.99

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@ultracerulean Great finds! 

Best,

Rebecca

I hit the Shiseido Facial Cotton jackpot!  I was good, though--I only bought one.I hit the Shiseido Facial Cotton jackpot! I was good, though--I only bought one.20191115_102610.jpg20191115_102652.jpg20191115_102712.jpg

so many fabulous finds!!! 

Fully stocked with great products @CookieGirl1 😻I want to try some Eve Lom products and the wrinkle warrior by Kate Somerville.  

@2manyperfumesI have to agree on the Eve Lom, really nothing special. I realized I was only curious because of the initial price tag, because when I subjected the ingredients list to the level of scrutiny I apply to my full-price skincare purchases it didn't really measure up 🤷‍♀️

As for the KS mask, it's actually really nice at $20 if you can find it, but I certainly wouldn't say it was worth full price. It's just a super nice skin pick-me-up but at the end of the day it's really only a hydrating/moisture mask and not anti-againgin any way whatsoever

Thank you @Brutalitops  for your input too.  Well I’ll probably pass and save up for something I want lol since I have fave products and brands that work well and don’t kill the budget 🥰 

Thank you ladies for your thoughts and trying stuff outThank you ladies for your thoughts and trying stuff out

@2manyperfumes I've only tried one thing from Eve Lom--a night cream that I actually just finished--and I was happy that I got to try it to satisfy my curiosity but I honestly wasn't overly impressed.  While I haven't tried the Wrinkle Warrior mask, I HAVE tried the moisturizer and it was just OK; I actually kind of appreciated the texture because it was very smoothing due to the silicone in it (therefore if you don't like that silicone-y feeling you wouldn't like it) but as far as having any lasting benefits...didn't see any.

5,265 Replies
testing