Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You got some great stuff, @alexalicious!

Thank you @CookieGirl1. I feel like you usually find some...

Thank you @CookieGirl1. I feel like you usually find some pretty great things too!

@alexalicious Oh yaaaaaaay!  So happy you found one!   Enjoy it. 🙂

Thanks to you! I haven't been checking often lately and w...

Thanks to you! I haven't been checking often lately and when you posted @AndreaSummers I had to go have a look right away. I know it's hit and miss how that works, every store is different. But I find more stuff similar to what is posted here than when I follow YouTubers, which are mostly posting days or something almost a week later. I'm so grateful 💖

I finally found another Murad Night Fix Enzyme Treatment 1 oz/ 30 mL after searching for days! I was so excited!

Wow @makeitup305 @I love that stuff guess it’s time to start stalking the stores near me haha 

@Kim888 I’d been wanting it for a while after seeing it at Sephora and Ulta and jumped at the chance to pick it up when I saw it at Marshalls. I’ve used it for the last month and love it. I’ve been looking for a backup and just found the one. It’s $20! I’ve also seen the Murad Prebiotic 3-in-1 MultiMist 3.4 oz/ 100 mL a few times for $12.99.

Picked up this beauty for $4.99 today. Kevin Aucoin art of sculpting and defining.

Screen Shot 2019-11-20 at 9.27.36 PM.png

Haven't seen much in the way of gift sets yet. Waiting for the good holiday stuff to come. I'm still hoping for a repeat of tatcha gift sets (they were out 2 or 3 years ago). Did see palettes people have been posting as well as some mac girls palettes and eve lom sets. 

OMG I am so jealous. I bought it full price a couple of years ago. Such a great deal!

Wow what an amazing deal @CC3616 !!!

What a steal @CC3616 !

I've run into this a few times at our local store and it just amuses me. Apparently these were from batches made by TF for markets where they couldn't use the regular name. 

IMG_20190920_131227.jpg

That’s hilarious, @quspork 

@quspork  I've picked one of these up.  At first glance I thought they were knock offs, and had to do some googling in store before I committed to purchasing.  Too cute eh!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

If you’re looking for a Foreo Issa toothbrush, don’t give up hope!! My local store doesn’t get awesome stuff usually but today I counted not one, not two, but THREE!! I feel bad, since I already have one. Can I be the Foreo elf and send them out to everyone?! 🙂

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thanks for the "heads up" @AndreaSummers!  I'm going to hit up my store this weekend!  🙂

I totally am checking my local store right away, been hun...

I totally am checking my local store right away, been hunting for these for months! Thank you so much for the heads up @AndreaSummers

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hi @AndreaSummers,

What a great find! 

Best,
Rebecca

I went to Winners and Marshalls yesterday and was excited to see Winners more stocked than I’ve ever previously seen it. I tried to be good though and only got a few items.
What I came home withWhat I came home with

Winners Catch & ReleasesE51257AB-A7C9-46D5-8182-E1C47084F39B.jpeg

I think this was one of the sets @2manyperfumes foundI think this was one of the sets @2manyperfumes found

7768DBFC-51D2-4DD4-B58A-3AD9C6852CA2.jpeg

060B6DCC-D6C6-4C1B-89ED-D1D329CA2607.jpeg

E2CD9E0A-87D7-4C36-93B3-2CBD8E2292AF.jpeg

I think this was the set @2manyperfumes found in her WinnersI think this was the set @2manyperfumes found in her Winners

F1F8EE95-A1DD-439D-BCD1-FB281C92B747.jpeg

DE5FC8F3-F2CD-4AF1-8D31-5E685A0FE923.jpeg

40E9F42B-4E24-4198-AB08-8D69754FBBDF.jpeg

Marshalls Catch & Releases3E0FA319-A5F2-4AE9-B105-FE98678749E3.jpeg

F41D9018-1B23-4E31-9A0A-2D96CB313E6E.jpeg

76ACC55D-006B-402B-9ACF-6160A46E6D44.jpeg

B332F8F6-F3BD-4EDB-80D7-C617D4615691.jpeg

AC9CA445-F28D-4CF9-9F5F-4F549178B08A.jpeg

If I drank tea or coffee I would have definitely got thisIf I drank tea or coffee I would have definitely got this

Wow!  That's some great stuff @XxAudreyxX!  I"m glad brought some of it home with you!  🙂

Wow! So good. I love your finds. I got the smashbox conto...

Wow! So good. I love your finds. I got the smashbox contour palette last year and really like it. The matching brushes are really cute. I have that KVD brush set and enjoy them.
5,268 Replies
testing