Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@CookieGirl1 Your store has all of the goodies! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT sadly not my store Smiley Sad.  I go to this store when I go out of town for work because they always have better stuff than my local TJs. 

Awesome finds @CookieGirl1 !  I don't see too much Living proof in my stores, but I always look for the no frizz.  I haven't found it yet, but I always look.  Smiley Wink

@mrsmouse I've only tried a couple of things from Living Proof--it's usually a little more expensive than I normally buy--but I've really wanted to try more from the line so I went ahead and took advantage of my find!

That makes the find even better @CookieGirl1 !  I hope you enjoy it!  

@CookieGirl1  You found some great things! I'll need to see if my store is stocking those RT brushes. And that's cool that they have the innisfree sleeping mask! 

I think that Ulta still has some RT brushes on sale

@PrettyPaint I've never seen Innisfree at TJs before, so I was a little surprised.

I bought the smashbox contour palette last holiday and th...

I bought the smashbox contour palette last holiday and the quality was great, it's giant and so are the pans. I've been so curious about that RT Bleu Kabuki and I'm on the hunt for it. Fantastic finds! @CookieGirl1

Re: I bought the smashbox contour palette last holiday and th...

I hadn't seen the contour palette at TJs until today, @alexalicious, and I've only seen a couple of those styles of RT brushes but I hope you can find some!  I live in Oregon; don't know where you live but it seems like we're usually a little late to the game on getting the "new" stuff at Marshall's and Tj's out here on the West Coast.

TJ Maxx Haul.jpg

Stopped at my local TJ Maxx and found these. Nars Albatross and ABH Moonchild. Moonchild has been swatched...but it was locked up...weird haha. 

@Samtian Love those highlighters! I hope you enjoy Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

Great finds @Samtian !  Such a bummer that the moonchild was swatched though.  Smiley Sad

Great finds @Samtian. That is strange that it managed to get swatched if it was locked up. 

@PrettyPaint I figured it probably got swatched before it made it's way to TJ Maxx, or they locked them up after they had been on display for a while.

They keep restocking those moonchild palettes in my store...

They keep restocking those moonchild palettes in my store recently, it's probably worth checking if they have a different one and exchanging it. Good to know it's worth looking at those sealed ones when you get to the counter. Sorry that happened to you @Samtian. Thanks for sharing.

Re: They keep restocking those moonchild palettes in my store...

@alexalicious That's awesome! They had quite a lot at this store. Unfortunately for me, it's quite a bit of a drive to get to my closest stores. So I'll deal with it. 

Stopped into Marshall's yesterday and was proud of myself for not getting too carried away - 'cause it's definitely very easy to 😉 I found the Salad masks I've been wanting to try for soo long and have now decided to start collecting the Holika Holika masks, thanks to @ShortErica 😆037962BB-E810-4C3A-A7D6-4902BBF1FF16.jpeg

How cool that you found the salad masks there @Shosh85. The photo on the front is making me hungry. 

@Shosh85  what a greats finds esp those salad masks. Been wanting to try more of them cuz they have good reviews on the masking thread. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts. 

@Shosh85 ,

The Halloween Peanuts Gang notepad!  That's so cute!

4,462 Replies