Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Luvstravel good eye!  I've noticed a few things from her line showing up at winners recently as well.

I managed to find the Laura Mercier fan Brush at Winners for 6.99!!! i was so superly excited about this find 🙂

2019-05-21 18.10.55.jpg

@myxducky Great find! This is one of my favorite brushes!

Best,
Rebecca

Awesome find @myxducky!

thanks @faeriegirl ! I was super thrilled about this find. I had to do a double take while in store and lookednover my shoulder to make sure no one had spotted it as well before running to check out with it 😂😂

20190520_103625.jpg

20190520_103639.jpg

20190520_103646.jpg

20190520_103730.jpg

20190520_103831.jpg

20190520_103941.jpg

20190520_103954.jpg

20190520_104127.jpg

20190520_104144.jpg

20190520_104153.jpg

20190520_104501.jpg

20190520_104510.jpg

Guess TJs restocked for a change...

omg @CookieGirl1 jealous!

omg @CookieGirl1 jealous!

@CookieGirl1 WOW! Lots of great products!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT cool products, but finding a "wearable" shade is sometimes hit and miss, lol.

@CookieGirl1 Great finds! Clearly I need to start shopping at TJMax more... 

Fantastic finds @CookieGirl1!

Went to Winners today to kill some time. Found the Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Bleue perfume in the clearance section for $8. The Too Cool For School mask set was also on clearance for $11! I also grabbed some watercolour brushes for $4 😊IMG_20190519_182858.jpg

My local store didn't have much, but it did have some The Balm palettes, Lime Crime palettes and many KVD Shade & Light palettes. (I'm in Quebec) 

@SpaceLlama Awesome finds! Thanks for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

I hope you love the TCFS egg creme mask @SpaceLlama !! I just adored mine today, the slimy texture is amazing and it's soooooo comfortable!

Thanks, @missjeanie ! Ive never tried them before, so I was excited to spot them on sale 🙂 Glad to know you love them!

So I don't post much but I really wanted to share this haul from today's Winners adventures. My sister and I went to two Winners today (in Calgary, Canada) and found some awesome deals:

20190518_203127.jpg

• Aquis hair towel - I was not familiar with this brand before reading other people's posts here. Seemed like a great deal since it was on clearance for $9.
  • Night beauty pillowcases (x2) - Again, I was unaware with the whole fancy pillowcase thing but I saw that a few of you picked them up so when I saw these on clearance, I did a quick search online and it told me that these are actually really expensive normally! Got them on clearance for $16 each. Saw them at the other location as well.
  • Shiseido sunscreen - best deal ever. I previously bought the spray from Sephora for $45 but I find them regularly at Winners now for $19.99. 
  • Drybar Southern Belle - mini size for $7.99. Saw other Drybar products there as well. 

Looks like you found some awesome deals on hair towel and sunscreens @HelenToDo . Enjoy !!

Nice haul @HelenToDo !  I have the Aquis towel and the same pillowcases you found.  My only complaint about the hair towel is that I wish it were just a couple of inches longer.  I don't need the bamboo side of the pillowcase (I only use the silk side), but I've been very happy with it.  Enjoy all of your goodies!!

Yaaaazzzz @HelenToDo !  I've been loving my Aquis hair towel!  And shiseido sunscreen is an awesome deal.  I've really liked their sunscreens! I've yet to try the silk pillowcases... but I might need to soon!  Let us know how you like them ya?

The Shiseido is a great deal, @HelenToDo! My family loves this sunscreen!

I have not thought about checking out the makeup and skincare at Winners.... 

*mentally adding it to the list of places to check out...*

@HelenToDo 

5,265 Replies
testing