Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome haul @l8totheparty!

Thanks, @faeriegirl 

What a great haul @l8totheparty !  I've tried the Creme Shop Turmeric ones and liked them, so I hope you do too!  🙂

Here's hoping! @mrsmouse 

@l8totheparty Such great finds! I need to go to my local Marshalls! 

Best,
Rebecca

...or don't and save money 😉😆🤣 @RebeccaBT 

But you never know what little gems will be hiding.

@l8totheparty regarding Dr. Jart or Oozoo, luck of the draw. I live in Orlando so there are multiple Marshall's and TJ Maxx locations. I stopped by 3 and only one of them had Oozoo. I think @eshoe shared that her store updates stock on Tuesday but I don't know that this is the case for all stores.

@l8totheparty @ShortErica my store has new stock every day except for Sundays & Mondays. 

@eshoe @ShortErica very good, yet dangerous, to know.

@l8totheparty are you doing Masks on the Move? I'm trying to motivate myself not to buy more because then I won't be as excited for trading as part of that. See, we can be good influences too! 😉

Um...I think I could with this many masks now.  I just have to try them to ensure they are all good before sending them! 

@ShortErica 

@eshoe That's cool. I want to know about mine but that could be dangerous information and encourage more visits.

nice haul @l8totheparty 

Thanks @emaisgr8 

This is a week, maybe two of Winners/TJ Maxx.  I have problems, but finding a mask ain't one of em!

I picked these up on Tuesday.  I used the leaders from shorterica on Monday and loved them.  Had to grab a pack when I saw them.  I used one of the bears from short Erica as well and decided that I would just buy both packs since I loved the one so much.  The Vichy and Nuxe were from Shoppers on clearance!I picked these up on Tuesday. I used the leaders from shorterica on Monday and loved them. Had to grab a pack when I saw them. I used one of the bears from short Erica as well and decided that I would just buy both packs since I loved the one so much. The Vichy and Nuxe were from Shoppers on clearance!These on Wednesday... this was eshoe's influence, I needed to try the Hectic masks, the Murad are a favourite and at this price I don't need to ration them!  A Nars Audi that I don't have in a shade I love... had to have . And another ericashort influenced Yaddah cleanser... I don't need cleanser for another two years, but hey what's one more at this point?These on Wednesday... this was eshoe's influence, I needed to try the Hectic masks, the Murad are a favourite and at this price I don't need to ration them! A Nars Audi that I don't have in a shade I love... had to have . And another ericashort influenced Yaddah cleanser... I don't need cleanser for another two years, but hey what's one more at this point?These were actually about a week/week and half ago! I love Dr. Jart and for this price hey, why not, I'll start my diet next week?  The Oozoo looked fun and the Ben Sherman is for my friend. It looks manly.  He might be more inclined with manly packaging?These were actually about a week/week and half ago! I love Dr. Jart and for this price hey, why not, I'll start my diet next week? The Oozoo looked fun and the Ben Sherman is for my friend. It looks manly. He might be more inclined with manly packaging?

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

How is that dr Jart cheek and eye lift? You are the 3-4th post with it I want to try and grab one myself tmrw!! Lol

@missjeanie I realized there are a couple Dr. Jart+ Cheek and Eye Lift ones at my store. At the price I didn't pull the trigger so you'll have to let me know if it is worth it. 🙂

@ShortErica  they’re on my weekend to try list! I really liked the area they appear to cover based on the packaging!

I struggled cause it was on sale but I'm such a cheap mask buyer that more than a couple bucks per mask seems so expensive @missjeanie. I guess it is good that at least that keeps me in check.

Fantastic mask haul @missjeanie !  The Dr. Jart rubber masks are among my favorites too!  Enjoy your goodies!

Thanks @mrsmouse !  I'm looking forward to the texture!

5,265 Replies
testing