Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@2manyperfumes it’s a sickness 😩 lol 

Great finds @JayJayyy 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

What I saw & on the frog what I came home with..

@sonnydee Finally found an Aquis hair towel yesterday! Al...

@sonnydee Finally found an Aquis hair towel yesterday! Already have one, but for the price, I needed a 2nd one.

Omg, those frogs @sonnydee!!!! Great haul, I found that highlighter as well 🙂 

Love the frogs, @sonnydee 🙂

@sonnydee,

The frogs are so adorable!

❤️ Melissa

Thank you @melissabt it's fabric for a kid sized blanket that was made for one of my boys...🐸

@sonnydee,

Sooo cute!

❤️ Melissa

@sonnydee, thanks so much for posting! I was out of town...

@sonnydee, thanks so much for posting! I was out of town and stoppedinto TJMAXX and found the Becca highlighter, the first was crushed and I was so disappointed but searched through the items and found a perfectly intact one!

@Guessgal, I came straight to work after coming home from...

@Guessgal, I came straight to work after coming home from out of town, or I would post a swatch. It's so pretty. It was $16.99 at TJMAXX and Becca has it on sale on Becca webpage for $26. It seems a lot of people had problems with it breaking so easy, so definitely not a travel highlighter.

@ABC345, It swatched so pretty!

@ABC345, It swatched so pretty!

Re: @sonnydee, thanks so much for posting! I was out of town...

Great find @Luvstravel !

@Luvstravel  I don't recall this limited edition launch, but wow your Becca highlighter looks so pretty!

@blackkitty2014, That would be a great way to use a broke...

@blackkitty2014, That would be a great way to use a broken highlighter, especially since a lot of them are so fragile.

Wow congrat @Luvstravel for finding a pristine one.  I ordered from Becca direct sometimes ago and it was completely smashed.  They sent me the replacement one and it was okay.  I didnt have the heart to throw away the smashed one and just use it as loose powder highlighter and i love it. 😉

@sonnydee, I was shopping with a family member today, so...

@sonnydee, I was shopping with a family member today, so forgot to look for the Aquis towel, but was so happy to find the Becca highlighter. Glad you were able to find great ones, intact, at the store!

Yay @Luvstravel glad you were able to find one in tact. I went to my Marshall's & found 4 that were perfect! 

Love the frog @sonnydee 👍 and the Becca 

Thanks @2manyperfumes had to add it to the collection at that price!

The Aquis towel is just a towel you would fold around your hair and they also have a turban, right? I need to keep my eye out for turbans since I only own a couple (non Aquis brand) and would probably give it a try. Nice finds @sonnydee!

5,267 Replies
testing