Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I'm super excited to try them, and even more so since you're giving them the thumbs up @rrroxanne . Thank you so much for letting me know they have enough for two!  I'll make sure I have a buddy with me when I use them.  Smiley Happy

@mrsmouse I'm so jealous of everyones TJ Maxx / Marshalls finds. I rarely find anything! You got such a great haul! 

I tend to find a lot @rrroxanne , but I have several stores in my area.  I go help my uncle on the weekends (he's 80 years young) and between his house & my house there are 3 Marshall's & 2 TJ Maxx stores.  If I leave my house to head in the opposite direction there are another 2 Marshall's & 2 TJ Maxx stores.  I think that's why I almost always able to find at least a little something.

@mrsmouse  Wow what a great find. I am so curious to try the Dr. Jart shake and shot to go. How much was it if you dont mind me asking.

I was pretty excited to find them @Anastasiya13 as I haven't tried them either.  They were $19.99 for the 4 pack.

@mrsmouse  Wow thats a great deal. Please do tell how it felt and went once you tried them out.

Will do @Anastasiya13 !  It may be a little bit though because someone else said there is enough mask for 2 people so I may wait for a buddy to come over to try it with.  No sense in wasting, right?  Smiley Wink

@mrsmouse  Thats smart, and of course no point in wasting the extras. Makes it a fun girl time activity.

@mrsmouse WOW! Such great finds! Enjoy Smiley Happy

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  Smiley Happy

What great finds @mrsmouse !

Thanks @emaisgr8 !  I was really excited to stock up on some of my favs!  Smiley Happy

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I just wanted to post this Ross find really quick because I often forget that Ross can have some good stuff/deals too. The Marajo shampoo was $1.99 & TCS masks were $3.99 each.

Wow, that’s awesome you were able to find such good deals at Ross @mrsmouse. Now I have a new place to hunt down for more TCS masks😁

I find that Ross tends to have far less than Marshalls/TJ Maxx @Mrose251 , which is why I sometimes forget to even check, but yeah, they are worth a look if you near one for sure.  Smiley Happy

I love the hylauronic  masks 🥰👍

@mrsmouse Amazing finds! 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  Smiley Happy

Wow, fantastic find, @mrsmouse !

Thanks @l8totheparty !  Smiley Happy

3.99$ That's an awesome deal @mrsmouse I like both of these TCS masks!

4,328 Replies