Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I’m definitely a big fan of the PTR FirmX Peeling Gel @itsfi @missjeanie ! It’s a HG for me and I hope that it becomes your favorite too ! 😍

Ross Haul

E114B332-F360-46CC-95C6-733A1217468A.jpegWho could resist eye steam mask for $2.49????

❤️🥰 plus the avocado wipes 

So great that your Ross carries such a nice selection of skincare @emaisgr8! 🤩 I should probably check to see if the one near me has upped its game. 

It's really hit or miss, but every once in awhile they have some great stuff. @itsfi 

Great deal on the steam masks @emaisgr8 ! And anything Jelly sounds amazing!

@emaisgr8 Those wipes look great! 

Best,
Rebecca

Nice Ross finds @emaisgr8 !  I am super curious about the steam eye mask.  Have you tried it before?  What did you think?

This will be my first time trying it @mrsmouse 

I would love to know what you think when you've had a chance to try it @emaisgr8 .  Smiley Happy

Absolutely @mrsmouse !

That's a great price for steam eye masks! @emaisgr8 

Have you tried the steam eye masks before @l8totheparty ?  I am super curious about them.

I found a box of those in unscented a while back and I was in love!  I haven't found any since.  They are soooooo relaxing and I'd like to use them every night. @mrsmouse 

Thanks @l8totheparty !  I'll keep my eye out for some.  Any particular brand you recommend?

I don't know enough about the brands as I have only tried that brand of unscented masks.  All I know is I loved them!  @mrsmouse 

Your recommendation is good enough for me @l8totheparty !  Smiley Happy

Cute haul @emaisgr8. I have Marshalls most convenient and occasionally will stop at TJ Maxx but I need to give Ross a shot too. Thanks for sharing!

I got super lucky & found a bunch of Dr. Jart masks this past week.  I haven't tried the Soothing Hydra Solution ones yet, but I love the Ceramidin ones!  The Algenist cleanser is my favorite oil based cleanser, and I haven't tried any of the other products yet.  I grabbed the Erno Lazlo because I have liked other EL products, the Yadah cactus gel because I liked their cactus toner, and TCS chia spray because I like their chia mask.  The Annie's way Bubble Tea mask & the lip masks were interesting & inexpensive enough to give a go.  All in all not a bad week of shopping.  Smiley Happy

20190713_195232.jpg

That is a good haul @mrsmouse 🥰❤️👍

Thanks @2manyperfumes !  Smiley Happy

4,370 Replies