Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Some nice finds, @mrsmouse!

Thanks @quspork ! 🙂

@mrsmouse  those are some great finds and what a nice TCS haul. 

Oh I haven’t seen those creme shop masks. Can’t wait to hear about them @mrsmouse 

I hadn't seen these particular ones either @emaisgr8.  I was trying to stay on somewhat of a low buy, but they always get me with the animal face sheet masks.  😉

Hi @mrsmouse,

What a cute headband! The hibiscus mask looks amazing! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT !  🙂

Was finally able to find some of the TCS masks. There were so many other masks I wanted as well but had to have control. Happy to find the Ole Henriksen set as it's a popular one on the masking thread. My daughter likes the nose strips and the eyes masks are for  me. These one are ok but for regular use, they fit the bill.

IMG_1257.jpg

Some lovely masking finds, @GalPalVal17! The OH is one of my faves!

Nice finds @GalPalVal17 

@GalPalVal17 Awesome finds! I love eye masks! I use them before my makeup!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  I love when I can squeeze in some eye masks in the  morning before getting ready. I feel like it makes me look more awake.

Nice masking haul @GalPalVal17 !  I was able to score some TCS masks this weekend too.  I hope you & your daughter enjoy all of your awesome finds!!  🙂

@mrsmouse  Thank you. My daughter enjoys masking as well so I def share these with her. 

I completely get that @GalPalVal17 .  I've totally gotten my niece into masking as well.  It's so much fun to mask her!  🙂

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Found some great Marc Jacobs brushes at TJMaxx yesterday! Left... $78 at Sephora, I paid $14.99. Right $30 at Sephora. I paid $8.99. Went to a different TJMaxx today: Marc Jacobs The Blush brush $8.99 (retails for $38) and The Shadow brush $9.99 (retails for $34)

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

What a steal on those Marc Jacobs brushes @ArmyChick84 !  Congrats!!  🙂

Nice finds @ArmyChick84!!! I found the MARC JACOBS BEAUTY - The Seamless - Liquid Foundation Brush No. 4 at a TJ Maxx a few months ago for $10! I couldn't pass up such a great deal.

Ooh, nice finds, @ArmyChick84 !

@ArmyChick84 Those are amazing finds! Enjoy!!

Best,
Rebecca

Total score @ArmyChick84! I'm on the look out for the blu...

Total score @ArmyChick84! I'm on the look out for the blush and shadowbrushes, those prices are crazy awesome. I found the bronzer and smudgerabout a week ago and they are sooooo nice. I'm going hunting for them in the morning.
5,267 Replies
testing