Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

@Samtian A+++for Black Violet! Did you notice there are t...

@Samtian A+++for Black Violet! Did you notice there are two versions in the picture. They are both DW home and I adore the packaging on both. This is one of my favorite bedroom scents, so relaxing. I use a Violet spray on my bedding as well, I see it at Marshalls & TJM fairly often.

Re: @Samtian A+++for Black Violet! Did you notice there are t...

@alexalicious Ooh I didn't! I'll have to keep a look out, thank you! Those look incredible.

markdowns: watermelon and 2 packs of snail masks marked $...

markdowns: watermelon and 2 packs of snail masks marked $6 each, makeup erasers $3, Dr. Brandt $12.50, LG Gold Stnd set $8, ABH shadows $3 each, Stila $6.99 (not 8.99! check those prices, they vary lately), KVD $16.00, RT brush crush $3.50. Several of the apothecary jars with pumice stones were marked down to $8 & $6, the biggest/sponge one was only $5.99!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I ended up going to tjmaxx since I have not been there in awhile and ended up stumbling upon this amazing goodie. I been wanting it for awhile, but they raised the price and I did not want to pay $100. This was a way better price and so happy with it.

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great find, @Anastasiya13. It’s especially nice to find something at TJMaxx that you’ve been eyeing.

@newcarlee  Oh yes, it really is.

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

X-post from hauls. Got these from TJ Maxx. It was right after I passed up buying the Valentino Donna fragrance at Nordstrom (for the bottle mostly, though thr fragrance is nice). I was so glad to find it at TJX! I also love these MJ nudes. 

And i I can never resist mermaid jewelry!

8671945C-9F43-4986-8B52-D7258F80EF44.jpeg

Beautiful finds @sister13 🥰 especially the MJ lipsticks.

@sister13 ,

Those are very lovely finds!  Whew!

@sister13  Ooh that bottle is stunning!

@sister13 What a great find! Enjoy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Always love finding Stila liquid shadows!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My local stores have been a bit disappointing over the past couple of weeks. But managed to find a couple of new things I hadn’t seen before. Especially excited about the Dr Jart foot mask!

@AndreaSummers ,

Great finds!  I love the makeup bag and the Dr Jart Foot mask!

I was looking at my ratchet feel this morning and holy moly could they use a mask 😂 I’m going to check my stores today! 

@AndreaSummers That bag is so cute! I love the sequins 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Fellow Canadians: spotted a few of last years holiday sets at winners with these security tags on the bottom 🤔 seems like we’re getting some leftover of the ulta exclusives (definitely not complaining! Plus it makes sense given the amount of TF tutti frutti products we’ve all been seeing a ton of)

FC353BEE-3AE3-438D-878D-A2DB585DC963.jpeg

Stopped by my local TJX this morning and found some new, interesting, stuff! Tried to take pictures of only new things to my store but it was really well stocked. I guess morning is the best time to go!

IMG_9778.jpgIMG_9779.jpgIMG_9780.jpgIMG_9781.jpgIMG_9782.jpgIMG_9783.jpg

I almost bought a Korres cleanser but the cap wasn't a flip top and i figured I'd get annoyed by screwing and unscrewing it each day. So, just some bubble tea masks for me 🙂

IMG_9784.jpg

The Slip brand has amazing marketing because those scrunchies are ridiculously prices! But more power to whomever buys & enjoys them! Little luxuries are always fun. 

@scott1201,

I need those scrunchies! Love the color too:)

❤️ Melissa

@scott1201 I love Slip Small Slipsilk™ Scrunchies Black, Pink, Caramel! Great find!

Best,

Reebecca

5,268 Replies
testing