Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

My visit to Winners last night where I forgot to take pics of some great gift boxes.  I wanted a few winter sweaters but out 2 back as I found a treasure buried deep beneath a pile of lashes, mascara, brushes and glosses.  There was only the one and it was out of place like someone deliberately hid it under other merchandise.  I googled the value ($123 US), over 100 British pounds, not often found in Canada but I think available at Ulta, Beauty Bay and online.  I paid $49.99 plus taxes for the entire vault.  The cashier was shocked and didn’t know they anything like this in the store.  All because I hate leaving things I’d they fall down so I’m conscientious and put things back.  That’s when I saw something out of place and very long and flat hidden.  I picked up some face cream, the Glamglow face wash.  The NYX fat marker liner, the OPI Pink nude polish, the ABH liquid lipstick in a colour i was after and found the last one.  A top for the holidays with beading and a deep green classic long turtleneck sweater.

68CE6499-76EC-44FA-A3E7-05946E2ECDA0.jpeg22071145-7903-46CA-B26D-7B3DBA9595FD.jpeg538EC848-8911-4FA5-9499-6C2852204D01.jpeg9F1E5146-94E7-48E8-81F7-C0C496A7976E.jpeg30946810-8AA6-4816-A021-4F414EA702E1.jpegAB1F6820-83F5-40AE-994D-2E34E22B3B48.jpeg209ADDFA-94FC-423D-B5F7-4DDCE4E668AF.jpeg1A492289-3A43-4D43-9E70-EB3ECC8B8551.jpegE1871DF7-3B4E-4C97-BF19-FF7BF1B59104.jpeg

That green turtleneck is so pretty for fall/winter @2manyperfumes !  Love!

Thanks @missjeanie ❤️, I usually avoid them because I hate the feeling on my neck but I need a few for the colder months.  

@2manyperfumes My jaw dropped at that vault! Which ones were all included?

Me too @Samtian ❤️, all of them - this was the inside of the box.  All 6 palettes, were included, 3 glosses and 2 face palettes.  My daughter googled it and said it was the whole collection of eyeshadows so she thinks it was a special edition or PR style box.  

@2manyperfumes WOW way nice! I don't remember them,  I'll have to google all the palettes.

Lol I didn’t even know this existed.  

Holy wow!  Amazing find! @2manyperfumes 

Thanks @l8totheparty ❤️ I never find stuff like this, it’s a first.

Hi @2manyperfumes,

I recently picked up the same ABH lipstick at my local TJ Maxx! I was excited to find one of my staples 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

It’s such a pretty shade @RebeccaBT ❤️, I tried it out today under a gloss.  Love the ABH nudes.

Hey- I thought that I hid that better! (just kidding!).

I'm of two minds when it comes to things like this. On one hand, I feel sympathetic for the person who is hiding the items because I know what it is like to want to get something but not have enough money on you at the time. You 'hide' it and hope that the store clerks/other customers won't be able to move it before you come back. On the other hand, I find interesting things when I 'help' straighten up ( I think that Ii have a slight case of OCD because I am always picking up items that people drop in stores and straightening shelves).

Lol @Tarabotti 😘 I know, I work retail so it drives me nuts when people mess up stuff or throw them, stick their fingers in makeup or try on lipsticks 😫.  I was grateful to find it.  They do get a pretty good discount for working there (my daughter’s friend works at another location) and they will hold certain items for themselves.  Who knows lol but I’m super glad my OCD kicked in ❤️ If only I found treasures at home 😂

Wow!  That vault is a spectacular find @2manyperfumes!  It sounds like karma smiled upon you for your kindness with regards to how you located it.  What a great haul!  🙂

Thank you @mrsmouse ❤️ I’m very grateful for it too.  Here are the shadows inside 

1888F012-D129-46FB-BC4A-9B93EC86C376.jpeg

Super pretty!  I was hoping you'd post a pic showing all of the shades.  I'm still blown away by the amazing find @2manyperfumes🙂

Thank you @mrsmouse ❤️ I’m going to video pic them too shortly.  They had smaller collections too with more lippies and the reloaded palette.  Called the advent calendar gift set.

I might just have to keep my eye out.  Thanks for the heads up @2manyperfumes!

Great haul @2manyperfumes 

Thank you @emaisgr8 ❤️

Just a little haul this time as I have been trying to save in the hopes that Sephora has a sale next month like they usually do.  I have a list...that I will still likely have to pair down.  😉

Clearance items were the Amika conditioner for $6 and the Lancome mask for $22.  All other items were regular prices.  I've heard some good things about the Eve Lom, but am waiting to finish up my Tatcha essence before I try it out.  The Shiseido facial cotton are a constant repurchase for me & I always pick of the Dr. Jart Ceramidin when I see it because it's probably my favorite mask of all time.

20191012_185717.jpg

5,268 Replies
testing