Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@AndreaSummers  I am in the US! A while back there was a bunch at TJ Maxx and I bought a lot of them, this time I only saw this one. Hopefully that means there's more coming 🤞

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I seriously went in to get a second turtleneck and the hot chocolate beads from Sloanes (British hot chocolate) mix that I love and ended up in the makeup aisle.  Lol hubby was not surprised, he freaked when he saw I had a dozen items in my cart but I told him I throw everything in the cart until I can google it to see if I like it.  Haaa in case I do, people grab stuff quickly, so you have to pre-plan your strategy.  I put most things back but did come out with another I❤️Revolution chocolate heart collection different from what I had.  A palette called Fortune favours the Brave, NARS powermatte pigment minis and my wispie lash trios.

5957C3E3-A6F0-416D-85E2-9FA8D289158E.jpeg1416E7E2-068E-4104-93D1-E8240E01C268.jpeg30C362CA-5815-4FCD-9591-2C318C88716E.jpeg50909A24-78F1-4A83-831D-4C7112E36F1B.jpegBFF64E7B-97C1-4E4B-9E6B-FBCF9D4CFC66.jpeg680F921E-1C9D-4201-8C50-27519A90471C.jpegD9CAFA10-4C3A-4FB3-BB4A-89D62C26D119.jpeg

@2manyperfumes I just saw those hot chocolate beads today and was wondering about them! Now I guess I’ll have to go back again! Lol

They are very thick - European cocoa (their hot chocolate) is thick and needs a lot of whisking but I like it with a bit of cream and sometimes a bit of espresso lol.  It’s not a powdery consistency but the taste is very rich, like a melted chocolate bar.

Now I want to go get the chocolate beads!  Post a picture of the container, please @2manyperfumes 

I remembered to take a pic for you 

4372B7AF-49A9-4D9C-B409-27380DAE665A.jpeg75FA4209-6402-4528-B5DE-362D903D299F.jpeg

Yaye! Thanks, @2manyperfumes . I'll have to look for it. 

Lol I will try to take a pic.  They are in a resealable bag.  Different chocolates from milk to dark and spicy.  @l8totheparty ❤️ 

YOU GUYS, I FOUND THEM!!!  I have always wanted to try the Shiseido Super-Soft, 100% Natural Facial Cotton 165 sheetspads but always felt a little guilty about the price tag since obviously I can absolutely use a less expensive alternative but I was at TJs, just wandering around and suddenly there they were, sitting majestically on a shelf in all their pillowy glory and it was the only package that I saw.  I've never seen the full-size packages at any of my stores--just the little baby packages--so I absolutely had to scoop this one up.  @mrsmouse, you must be good juju since you just found them as well 🙂

20191113_113928.jpg

@CookieGirl1 that's a great find! love those!

Yeah I love when the stars align and you find something you’ve been wanting @CookieGirl1 ❤️

Thanks, @2manyperfumes

Great find, @CookieGirl1 ! This is a good and bad thing. Good thing you found them and I’m sure you’ll love them. Bad thing is, you won’t be able to use regular cotton rounds any more!

@scott1201 I know! But I had to cave.  I mean, I couldn't just LEAVE them there, all alone and vulnerable.  

@CookieGirl1 Oooh lucky!!!!! I've been dying to try them too lol.

Okay... Now I'm really going to need to keep an eye out @CookieGirl1 !  I actually cut my squares in half and use a half square at a time.  When I figured out how many I was getting using a half cotton pad it didn't seem as expensive compared to the other's I'd buy.   Once you start using them, depending on what you're using them for, you might not need a whole square.  I use mine to remove eye makeup, wet a half with remover and use one side for one eye, then flip it over to use the other side for the other eye.  The other half of the square is used for toner or micelles water if I'm using either.  

@missjeanie I know that quite a few people cut theirs in half as well.  Just wait, this package is going to get me hooked, lol.

You’re going to get hooked all right @CookieGirl1 ! I haven’t yet found better ones than the Shiseido ! 😉 ! I’ve bitten the fish hook and I can’t go back! 

I tell people all the time that you would't think a cotton pad could make such a difference, but it does @CookieGirl1 .  I was hooked after one pack too.  Now it's all I buy.

Yay!!!  I'm so happy for you @CookieGirl1!  I love when I find something at TJM/Marshall's that I've wanted to try, but couldn't justify the regular price of.  I feel like I use less product with these than other facial cotton I have tried, so for me, that justifies the price even when I have to pick them up without the discount.  I hope you wind up liking them as much as I do!  🙂

The Shiseido Facial Cotton Pads are the softest cottons pads ever. I hope you love them! <333

5,268 Replies
testing