Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Love so many of them.  Especially the NARS and Cover FX.  ❤️❤️❤️

I'm glad that the stores are finally restocking.

20200127_123707.jpg20200127_123716.jpg20200127_123720.jpg20200127_123738.jpg20200127_123744.jpg20200127_123754.jpg20200127_123802.jpg20200127_123819.jpg20200127_123832.jpg20200127_123842.jpg20200127_123905.jpg20200127_124100.jpg20200127_124407.jpg20200127_124448.jpg20200129_114526.jpg20200129_114558.jpg20200129_114603.jpg20200129_114620.jpg20200129_114759.jpg

@CookieGirl1, Thanks for posting! The concealer brush is...

@CookieGirl1, Thanks for posting! The concealer brush is my favorite in those line of brushes (it's a great eyeshadow brush also)

Oh wow, I need to check out my local stores more carefully @CookieGirl1 , I only picked up a couple of things and hurried out.  There was a lady near the shampoos that kept sneezing and coughing all over the place.  Lol.  Not once or twice but I counted 11 times.  Saw her sneeze all over the shampoo displays 😑.  Seriously 😳 I got out of there so quickly and I still came down with a cold 2 days later.  

@2manyperfumes Bummer!

AHHHH!!! 😍Those Hello Kitty lashes!!! @CookieGirl1 

I went to TJ Maxx yesterday, and that Hakuho-do brush was sitting on the shelf. It was $5.99!!!! I most certainly put that in my basket. 

@CookieGirl1 Tons of great products! I wish my store was this stocked! 

Best,

Rebecca

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

How did I know!?💃💃💃💃💃

@sonnydee Great find!

Best,
Rebecca

Yaaay! It’s meant to be @sonnydee! 👍🏼😃

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sonnydee You called it! 😆

@sonnydee I saw this one yesterday too... ended up deciding that since I don't use blue shadows I could put it back lol... I almost jumped just cause it was a Becca Palette lol

@missjeanie @RGbrown I've been waiting for this one! They...

@missjeanie @RGbrown I've been waiting for this one! They had a Anastasia collab palette too...happy to see them getting more/new stuff

@sonnydee 

I happened to see that today too and was coming to post it 😂

Another little mini haul for me.  I went ahead and grabbed 3 more boxes of the It's Skin masks since they were fairly inexpensive and I REALLY liked the moisture one.  I also grabbed a box of the Cica-mend because I only had 3 masks left & I like the keep a stock of those on hand for days when my skin is a little more sensitive.  The FAB Caffeine Match Wake Up Wipes were an impulse buy, but only $3 & I thought they might be nice for travel.  I haven't tried the Dr. Jart Cicapair serum, but I love their Cicapair mask so thought it would definitely be worth a go.  🙂

20200127_205346.jpg

Such a fabulous skincare haul @mrsmouse! 💗💕 Love your finds! 

Thanks @itsfi🙂

Ohhhh let us know how you end up liking the Dr. Jart serum!  I've loved that whole line too, but haven't tried the serum yet!

@missjeanie, I tried the Dr. Jart Cicapair serum last night and really liked it!  I decided that my skin should surely be able to handle the FAB peel for 5 minutes (previously had done 3 minutes) and I'm not gonna lie, my cheeks wound up with a little bit of a burning sensation.  I popped on the Dr. Jart Cicapair serum and got some immediate relief (didn't go away completely, but felt LOADS better).  I skipped my retinol for the evening and added the Ceramidin Liquid followed by the Cicapair sleep mask and my skin is feeling better today.  I did forget that I had used a pretty strong vitamin c yesterday morning, so I am sure that didn't help with the sensitivity after the peel.  I know you were interested in picking up that peel too, and I think you'll be fine since you've used DE Sukari Babyfacial, but proceed with caution on first use.

@mrsmouseGood to know.  I do love a good peel.  Sometimes I do overdo it, so I'll be sure to keep an eye on the clock if I end up with the FAB.  Love that the serum was a help for your skin!  I'm just in love with the whole line from Dr.J so far. 

5,268 Replies
testing