Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I'm glad that the stores are finally restocking.

20200127_123707.jpg20200127_123716.jpg20200127_123720.jpg20200127_123738.jpg20200127_123744.jpg20200127_123754.jpg20200127_123802.jpg20200127_123819.jpg20200127_123832.jpg20200127_123842.jpg20200127_123905.jpg20200127_124100.jpg20200127_124407.jpg20200127_124448.jpg20200129_114526.jpg20200129_114558.jpg20200129_114603.jpg20200129_114620.jpg20200129_114759.jpg

@CookieGirl1, Thanks for posting! The concealer brush is...

@CookieGirl1, Thanks for posting! The concealer brush is my favorite in those line of brushes (it's a great eyeshadow brush also)

Oh wow, I need to check out my local stores more carefully @CookieGirl1 , I only picked up a couple of things and hurried out.  There was a lady near the shampoos that kept sneezing and coughing all over the place.  Lol.  Not once or twice but I counted 11 times.  Saw her sneeze all over the shampoo displays 😑.  Seriously 😳 I got out of there so quickly and I still came down with a cold 2 days later.  

@2manyperfumes Bummer!

AHHHH!!! 😍Those Hello Kitty lashes!!! @CookieGirl1 

I went to TJ Maxx yesterday, and that Hakuho-do brush was sitting on the shelf. It was $5.99!!!! I most certainly put that in my basket. 

@CookieGirl1 Tons of great products! I wish my store was this stocked! 

Best,

Rebecca

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

How did I know!?💃💃💃💃💃

@sonnydee Great find!

Best,
Rebecca

Yaaay! It’s meant to be @sonnydee! 👍🏼😃

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sonnydee You called it! 😆

@sonnydee I saw this one yesterday too... ended up deciding that since I don't use blue shadows I could put it back lol... I almost jumped just cause it was a Becca Palette lol

@missjeanie @RGbrown I've been waiting for this one! They...

@missjeanie @RGbrown I've been waiting for this one! They had a Anastasia collab palette too...happy to see them getting more/new stuff

@sonnydee 

I happened to see that today too and was coming to post it 😂

Another little mini haul for me.  I went ahead and grabbed 3 more boxes of the It's Skin masks since they were fairly inexpensive and I REALLY liked the moisture one.  I also grabbed a box of the Cica-mend because I only had 3 masks left & I like the keep a stock of those on hand for days when my skin is a little more sensitive.  The FAB Caffeine Match Wake Up Wipes were an impulse buy, but only $3 & I thought they might be nice for travel.  I haven't tried the Dr. Jart Cicapair serum, but I love their Cicapair mask so thought it would definitely be worth a go.  🙂

20200127_205346.jpg

Such a fabulous skincare haul @mrsmouse! 💗💕 Love your finds! 

Thanks @itsfi🙂

Ohhhh let us know how you end up liking the Dr. Jart serum!  I've loved that whole line too, but haven't tried the serum yet!

@missjeanie, I tried the Dr. Jart Cicapair serum last night and really liked it!  I decided that my skin should surely be able to handle the FAB peel for 5 minutes (previously had done 3 minutes) and I'm not gonna lie, my cheeks wound up with a little bit of a burning sensation.  I popped on the Dr. Jart Cicapair serum and got some immediate relief (didn't go away completely, but felt LOADS better).  I skipped my retinol for the evening and added the Ceramidin Liquid followed by the Cicapair sleep mask and my skin is feeling better today.  I did forget that I had used a pretty strong vitamin c yesterday morning, so I am sure that didn't help with the sensitivity after the peel.  I know you were interested in picking up that peel too, and I think you'll be fine since you've used DE Sukari Babyfacial, but proceed with caution on first use.

@mrsmouseGood to know.  I do love a good peel.  Sometimes I do overdo it, so I'll be sure to keep an eye on the clock if I end up with the FAB.  Love that the serum was a help for your skin!  I'm just in love with the whole line from Dr.J so far. 

Me too @missjeanie!  Both the Cicapair and the Ceramidin lines from Dr. Jart are an automatic pick up for me.  Well, not the Day Tint because that one was too yellow for me, but everything else has been amazing!

5,267 Replies
testing