Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@2manyperfumes  $8 is fantastic! I don't see how anyone could resist that deal. 

It seems unreal but I’m ever so grateful 🥰 @PrettyPaint 

@2manyperfumes what an amazing deal! Those look great!

I had to look at it twice because the box was banged up but the security tapes were intact @Kim888 🥰  of course I just saw a 4 bright corals by ABH lauding lipstick gift box for $16.99.  I refrained but they were popping shades (that formula is no where near as comfortable as NARS) - they were tempting although I love bullet lipsticks better than liquid ones.

Wow, @2manyperfumes. Congrats on an absolutely amazing find!

@3manyperfumes, That was an excellent find!

@2manyperfumes, That was an excellent find!

Re: @3manyperfumes, That was an excellent find!

Thank you @newcarlee @Luvstravel ❤️ 

That's so awesome @2manyperfumes!  What a deal/steal!  🙂

Thank you @mrsmouse ❤️

Just left my TJMAXX and was so excited to find the Creme watermelon wipes, thanks @Shosh85 and picked up some Exuviance peel pads and Josie Maran eye serum ( I love the milk moisturizer, so thought I'd try this)

Love those watermelon makeup wipes @Luvstravel 🥰, I’ve tried them and they are good.  I’m working on pomegranate ones now lol.  Always picking them up when I’m at Winners.

@2manyperfumes, My watermelon wipes had no watermelon sce...

@2manyperfumes, My watermelon wipes had no watermelon scent 😞 Oh well, for $2.99 still a good buy.

Re: @2manyperfumes, My watermelon wipes had no watermelon sce...

We’ve been spoiled lol, we want jolly rancher watermelon scent.  

@Luvstravel  Nice finds! Glad you could find the wipes! I feel like you can't go wrong with watermelon!

found some gorgeous palettes, all $14.99 and under! Becca highlighter/shadow Palette, Stila Blue Realm Velvet shadow, Too Faced Tutti Frutti Sparkling Pineapple Eyeshadow Palette (smells like pineapple), and Too Faced Tutti Frutti Razzle Dazzle palette (smells like raspberry). Lastly these Too Faced glitter shadow sticks.

Wow you hit the jackpot @ladystardust74 👍👏 these are awesome.  I love the pineapple one by Too Faced.

@ladystardust74  Those really are all so beautiful! Enjoy! 😃

What a fantastic score @ladystardust74🙂

Beautiful haul @ladystardust74 !!! I got the Razzle Dazzle Berry palette from my local Marshalls! I originally wanted the Sparkling Pineapple, but after swatching them both at Ulta, most of the colors from the Sparkling Pineapple palette looked ashy on me. 

glad you got to try it out first!

glad you got to try it out first!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Some more good finds tonight! I’m really liking the IGK products lately and many of them have been on extra clearance like the prenup which was $5!

5,267 Replies
testing