Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Subculture isn't horrible, it just isn't great either. Also, some of the yellow shades that look really pretty in the palette oxidize when applied to the eyes and turn muddy instantly. Just be careful. Other than that, there are some nice shades! 🙂 Hey, if you got it on sale, why not right?  @WinglessOne

@SchylarR It’s nice to know that if I can’t make this palette work, I can at least give it to a friend who loves the palette (she’s hit pan on some shades) so it’ll get a good home. At least it won’t be money wasted. But I did wonder about the yellows... thanks for the heads up! 

The worst palette I’ve ever used is Urban Decay Full Spectrum. I know some folks love it but that palette ticked me off. Surely Subculture can’t perform as badly as Full Spectrum... we’ll see. 

@WinglessOne So many great finds! It’s always nice to find a Marc Jacobs lippie in a shade you like at TJ Maxx! Enjoy your goodies!! 👍🤗

These are some lovely finds @WinglessOne and great deals! Enjoy all your new goodies.

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Another TJ Maxx haul! 😊 Super excited! - Halloween dog towels (Because awh) ($7) - Retinol-X Anti-Aging Cleanser (Got this during my last trip at TJ Maxx and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Major holy grail! SKIN SAVIOR!) ($5) - The Creme Shop Clear Up Skin! Unicorn Masks x3 (Because I have a unicorn addiction) ($5) - Unicorn band-aids (Again... unicorn addiction) ($3) - The Creme Shop Peaches N Cream Fusion Sheet Masks x5 (I have heard some great things about this brand and specific line of sheet masks) ($5) - Nirvana mug (Because they are my favorite band ❤) ($3) - Dish Brush Duck (In NYC... rarely are there dishwashers folks. So... at least the ducky will make cleaning dishes a little more fun! 🦆) ($4) - KVD Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Thunderstruck (Ahhhhh! Had. To. Get.) ($7) - KVD Studded Kiss Lipstick in Cathedral (Also ahhhhhh!!!) ($8)

Wow, you found a great KVD lipstick shade!^^ Usually I can only find green or black shades that most people won’t wear 😮 @SchylarR

Omg I totally know what you mean! All of the other shades were bright green, blue, and black. There were only two in Cathedral left!!! 🙂 @Guessgal

@SchylarR Fun haul! You found some good Creme Shop masks! Enjoy everything!! 👌

Thank you!!! 🙂 @Shosh85

Wow @SchylarR, you scored some fabulous deals and hauled a nice variety of items. Have fun!

Thanks girl! 🙂 @itsfi

Amazing finds, especially the KVD stuff- so lucky!! ❤️ ❤️ Enjoy your goodies! @SchylarR

Thanks!!! 🙂 @angel7594

Today at Tj Maxx FCEB9825-7B69-4B34-8C37-2DC67DAB6447.jpeg

@Sansara Nice!! So much Shiseido! My TJ Maxx was getting a bunch of Shiseido products for awhile but haven’t seen much lately – I’ll have to watch out for these! 👌

Wow @Sansara!  That's a lovely set of Shiseido skincare products at your TJ Maxx, and great prices too!

Not Beauty related, but I found the coolest shades at Winners today!!! Only bought the first 2. Tried to put the rest in spoilers, but having trouble on my phone! Will try again at home 🙂

Quay Australia $19.99CADQuay Australia $19.99CAD

Spoiler
Guess $24.99CADGuess $24.99CAD
Spoiler

Spoiler

I’m so happy to see Quay at winners! I picked up a pair a couple days ago, now I can look cool like Desi Perkins 🤣

the first pair looks good on you

@mmmiu  Omg yes!! I really liked Desi Perkins' "My Girl" style sunglasses from her first(?) Quay collab! I don't think they're available anymore, but it sparked my interest in the brand for sure! Where did you get your pair?

Fabulous sunnies @Guessgal!! I love the one in your first photo- so cool. 🕶 ❤️

Thank you @angel7594 ❤️ The first pair is definitely a bit out of my comfort zone, but I adore them partly bc the bold style reminds me of Snapchat Spectacles (realistically I wouldn’t get the actual Sc ones bc I don’t go to that many cool places 😂😂)

5,265 Replies
testing