Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

@WinglessOne They can keep the old packaging Exuviance co...

@WinglessOne They can keep the old packaging Exuviance coming! I'll pay $19.99 instead of $60 😁

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I've seen a few Exuviance products, but not the vitamin C capsules @WinglessOne.  I picked up some when they were on sale at Ulta for 50% off and I think they are quite effective.  They are a little strong for me so am currently alternating that and another vitamin c every other day & trying to work my way up.  I can get my whole face, neck and decollete out of one capsule.  If you do use them for travel try to keep a silica gel packet with them as I found the capsule to get kinda squishy, if that makes any sense.  

Awesome find & I appreciate the heads up to be on the look out!  🙂

@mrsmouse  Thanks for the silica gel packet tip! 

I hope everyone who’s looking for these and other Exuviance products is able to find them at their local Marshalls/TJ Maxx! 

@WinglessOne  Good finds! I really like those sheet masks - perfect for the summertime!

As far as results go, I think the pomegranate toner is my favorite. It's my least favorite scent of them all, but I like that it doesn't dry me out. 

@WinglessOne  Those aloe ones are @lmaster's favorite - and I agree! Can't wait to see what you think.

Yes they are!! @WinglessOne @ShortErica 

Would so much rather take a capsule of vitamin C sometimes, @WinglessOne. Thanks for the heads up, almost stopped in today but I will make it a priority tomorrow!

Also, the Saint Jane has a pleasant if almost unnoticeable scent. I think you tried the Lord Jones🤔 This one is nice, absorbs fast, too.

@eshoe  Just to clarify, these vitamin C capsules aren’t edible. 🙂 They’re ampoules to apply to skin. But these particular capsules are a good size for travel, and I keep hearing you can get 2 days’ use out of a single capsule. I hope these work for me, because they’d help my packing situation a lot! 

And thanks for reminding me to check out Saint Jane! Yeah, the Lord Jones oil is quite stinky (at least the FS bottle is; the DS I got via Sephora promo was suspiciously unscented) and contains too much grapeseed oil for my skin, so I’ll look into Saint Jane. 

Grape seed oil goes rancid fairly quickly @WinglessOne, I wonder if that’s what caused the off-kilter scent. I’m surprised it was used, if I remember it has a pretty short shelf-life. Maybe they are anticipating that people will go through it quickly?

@eshoe  Oh, by stinky, I meant it had a very skunky weed smell. 🤢 The smell of marijuana makes me nauseous, so it’s something I quickly notice. The Herbivore Emerald CBD Oil isn’t nearly as stinky as the FS Lord Jones oil I smelled—and thank goodness, because that Herbivore oil is fantastic for my skin. 

I can usually get about 6 months out of an opened bottle of food grade grapeseed oil (I cook with it sometimes), or a bit longer if refrigerated. The Lord Jones oil can be used topically or orally, so I suppose someone could use a FS bottle within 6 months. The only 2 ingredients in it are broad spectrum CBD oil and grapeseed oil. The latter tends to be too thick on its own for my skin and can cause breakouts, but I usually don’t have a problem with it when it’s blended with other oils. The e.l.f. Nourishing Facial Oil, which contains grapeseed oil, plays nice with my skin. But the Lord Jones DS was too thick, and I think it contained more grapeseed than CBD oil. 🤔 

Thank you for the extended version, @WinglessOne - I’m not very up on the CBD products and was just starting to read about what full spectrum means. Seems like in short, it’s a higher quality, but I’ve only skimmed one article so far so I have a lot to learn;)

@WinglessOne 

Oooooooooooooohhhhh

Exuviance at Marshalls?

omgomgomgomgomg

Now I'm sad I have a year's supply of the vitamin C already, and really don't need to stockpile more beyond that! I might have to wander over anyways, and keep my fingers crossed that I find some of the acid toner 😄

@RGbrown, I purchased the Exuviance peel pads 2 weeks at...

@RGbrown, I purchased the Exuviance peel pads 2 weeks at Tjmaxx and love them, they're pretty strong!

@RGbrown  A-ha, I knew someone on BIC was a big fan of this brand! I didn’t closely investigate all the other Exuviance products at this Marshalls, but they had several. I hope you find your toner! I like product rebrands (without reformulations) because the old-branded stuff usually hits TJM/Marshalls soon. 😄 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Yay, my TJMAXX received a new shipment and this is what came home with me! The Anastasia Coral Crush set was $14.99.

Nice finds @Luvstravel & that ABH lippie looks great on you!  ❤️

Yeah you bought them @Luvstravel ❤️👍 I was looking at the ABH lippies the exact package.  Same price at my local winners.  I would love to see them on you.  I saw the NARS blushes in Exhibit A and Mata Hari were the same price.  Very nice finds.  Did you see the Becca eyeshadow palette?  

@2manyperfumes, I did see the Becca eyeshadow palette, bu...

@2manyperfumes, I did see the Becca eyeshadow palette, but passed on it. I wore the lightest shade of that Anastasia coral yesterday. It stayed on great, but in person it's close to being neon😊, I'll save the rest till summer.

Re: @2manyperfumes, I did see the Becca eyeshadow palette, bu...

It’s pretty on you @Luvstravel ❤️, I took my son to the mall godly snd while he was in a games store I popped into winners lol.  It’s a habit of mine but I didn’t buy anything.  Many times I don’t.  I did see two YSL lipsticks.  One was shade crazy tangerine.  I couldn’t see the other shade because both of them were locked in cases.  $30 each.  

@Luvstravel , the mosaic pattern on the NARS compact is so pretty, and I have always wanted to own the Becca Lilac Geode highlighter. Hope I find both at my local stores soon -- can't beat those prices! 

@MlleCC, I already own that Nars blush and love it, but f...

@MlleCC, I already own that Nars blush and love it, but for $9.99 a second one was coming home with me. Whether I keep it as a back up, or put it in my Christmas stash box 🤷‍♀️
5,268 Replies
testing