Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@sonnydee  Great finds! I love the Buxom Lip Polishes, I should stop by my local TJ Maxx to see if they have them.

My store only had Alyssa & they only had 3. So I hope they'll get more & in different shades. I love them too & you can't beat the price at $3.99 @LadyStark1

@sonnydee  Your store gets so many great products, lucky you!

They do spoil me! 🤑@darkiceis

Still no farmacy or creme shop but.....

Spoiler
Buxom in the corner! Wait for it 3.99!

Buxom in the corner! Wait for it 3.99!Buxom in the corner! Wait for it 3.99!Palette #3Palette #3

Palette #3Palette #3

20181017_094925.jpg

20181017_094920.jpg

Ibiza was a tad to purple but I did get sahara!Ibiza was a tad to purple but I did get sahara!

WOW!! 😍😍😍

GA lip maestro is my fav!!

I have the KA neo blush in Sunset and love it! Hope I could find the neo highlighter in my TJ maxx!!!

I hope so @Sodayui. I visited a tjmaxx & another marshall...

I hope so @Sodayui. I visited a tjmaxx & another marshalls in my area/close to it. They had some kevyn aucoin

Re: I hope so @Sodayui. I visited a tjmaxx & another marshall...

Thank you @sonnydee

I'll stop by my local TJmaxx for some treasure hunt!! LOL

Interesting find today - Eve Lom gift set. I didn't end up purchasing but did find some un-pictured Farmacy masks!

IMG_6849.jpgIMG_6850.jpg

Yeah, I wouldn’t have purchased at $24.99 either, @scott1201, but still...

The hunt is always fun😉

I don't know why but the TJMaxx near me always has great K-Beauty finds and I finally found the kabuki brush I've been hoping would show up. 

TJXhaul2.jpg

20181015_160727.jpg

Saw Laneige at Winners, $19.99 okay, I decide to pick two up as gifts. Get to the counter...they both scan at $20.99. For anyone who doesn't know, in Canada we have this thing called Scanning Code Of Practice. If an item scans incorrectly you get $10 off the price or if the item is under $10 its free. So I got two Laneiage Water Sleeping Masks for a total of $18. 

I'm going to have to check out my tj Maxx more often @GG8...

I'm going to have to check out my tj Maxx more often @GG84 but it's always a bust...

Wow @GG84! That's a great deal you scored!

Ok I am in the US @GG84-is Winners an equivalent of TJ Maxx? Or is it a regional store closer to our friendly northern border:)

@eshoe Winners, Marshalls are owned by TJX Companies so I guess TJ Maxx owns them? In Canada Winners is I guess the lower end Marshalls. 

@eshoe not GG84 but yep, Winners is the Canadian TJ Maxx. It is owned by the same parent company so similar stock/prices.

Nice score btw @GG84 

Thank you so much for posting this, @GG84

I went to my local Winners and picked one up. Mine came out to the right price, but it's still such a good deal! 

They also had lots of Too Faced Life's a Festival products, Cover FX contour palettes and KVD Shade & Light contour and eyeshadow palettes . 

@SpaceLlama No way! KVD Shade & Light?! Now I'm going on a hunt. 

Yup! They had a few palettes for contour and like 6 palettes of the Fawn eyeshadow palette. I hope they have some at your local stores, @GG84

What a great deal, @GG84!

5,265 Replies
testing