Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hi @sonnydee,

What great finds! I love the hair turban. I have found it cuts my drying time down. Thanks for sharing! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@sonnydee 😮😮😮😮 Look at all that Farmacy!! You scored BIG TIME! So jealous! Great finds!!! 

Nice mask haul!  I've been getting lucky with masks at TJ Maxx and Marshall's as well.

great mask haul, @sonnydee!

Wow @sonnydee ! So many masks and other goodies! Love the silver toenails ! Have fun masking 😉 !

Awe thanks @keana1 I noticed my toes were in there after I posted. Oh well, y'all got to see toes! (Its one of the new opi nail polishes, it has green & purple glitter specks...so pretty!)

omg @sonnydee I'm in love with the hello Kitty masks!! th...

omg @sonnydee I'm in love with the hello Kitty masks!! thank you so much for sending me one!! looks like you bought some awesome items girl!

Oh my goodness, you hit the Marshalls jackpot on this haul @sonnydee! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I picked up some of HK sheet masks from The Creme Shop's website; so awesome that you found some at Marshalls! Fabulous finds! Brava sonnydee, brava!! Enjoy your new treasures!

@sonnydee Amazing haul!!!

I stopped by my local TJ & Marshalls and found nothing..........😔😔 I guess TJ stores in bigger cities should have more treasures....

Not necessarily @Sodayui. I think it all depends on the store itself. This one has a ton of skin care but not alot of makeup products. The haul that was earlier in the week was bought in a much bigger city. It's all the luck of the draw unfortunately.😢I haven't  found any thing good  (HK creme shop) in my own local stores in about 3 weeks.

@sonnydee Hmm, I think my local stores just have a bit of everything............ They all have pretty massive bath & body collection though~~

Thanks for the heads up! I'll keep my treasure hunt when I'm out in town!!

Yes @Sodayui my hubs knows when we are out of town & I see a marshalls or tjmaxx. We HAVE to stop! 🤣😁

@sonnydee  Nice job!! You got him well trained.. LOL

Now I'll do the same!!🤣🤣🤣

It took him awhile! Now,  he's been out of town by himself & has been on the phone with me and has seen a tjmaxx/marshalls & has asked "you want me to stop?" Hahah😂 It took me back a second, but I told him, "no, you wouldn't know what to look for." It was sweet of him to ask though! @Sodayui

@sonnydee That's sooooo sweet!!! You're a lucky woman~

@sonnydeewow you got a lot of awesome goodies.

@sonnydee Amazing haul!! Love all The Creme Shop and Farmacy! So many different kinds!! I know you'll have fun with all this! I'd love to hear what you think about the masks whenever you get around to trying them! 🙌🤗

Sure thing🤗👍 @Shosh85. It may take me a bit to get thru everything. I break out easily unfortunately. 

@sonnydee Wow, what a haul!

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk it was great to be able to find mo...

Thanks @ohheyitscindyk it was great to be able to find most of everything. the only thing I would like to still try is the farmacy lip balm but the November sale is next week....

This is my tiny Winners find , nothing really exciting at my local store but here goes!CD61467E-841A-4A58-A73A-F066D0BD2D5E.jpeg

5,264 Replies
testing