Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Some of my many Winners and Marshalls purchases! I work at Winners and it can be very dangerous putting out the stock lol! Not pictured but I’ve also purchased Too Faced lipsticks; Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits, glosses, lipsticks; The Balm palettes; nail polishes by Nails Inc, Marc Jacobs, Formula X, Origins face masks; Dr. Brandt face masks; Mac mascaras.... I could go on and on. Winners and Marshalls are my favourite stores aside from Sephora! All pics from my IG 

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice finds @samkeaysxo! So many goodies to play with! Have fun!

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice finds! As someone who works there, can you tell me what days Winners usually restocks?

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

We get product every day, Monday-Friday! It’s put out in the mornings

Re: RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

great, thank you!

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I’ve seen all kinds of fun finds! Marshall’s and TJ Maxx are great places to shop. Need to make another stop by each to see what’s new this month!

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Venus palette picked up at City Centre Winners in Edmonton - Venus II palette still there when I left. Also some Too Faced mermaid/unicorn products, urban decay glitter eyeliners and milk lipsticks.

@infinitebrevity ok now you are just showing off! LOL 🙂

Lol, what can I say, I like a bargain!!

No pics - but I recently found the 2016 Bite Lip vault for 70$ in Edmonton - west end Marshalls

@infinitebrevity Wholly wow the one that had ALL the Amuse Bouche mins? 

I loved that one! I would so buy a back up for $70! Thanks I will be looking for it around me!

YuP!! I couldn't resist it!

IMG_2109.JPGMe neither! My winners had the amuse bouche minis vault (69.99) and the matte creme full sized vault (89.99)

Wow, look at those vaults @janedoe13! Great finds! 😊 Enjoy your treats!

Wow you scored the vaults?! Amazing 🙌🏻 @janedoe13

lol. @Guessgal it's ironic because I was killing time shopping while waiting for a friend before we headed to Sephora for the rouge sale (where I didn't end up buying anything because they were out of a lot of stuff) you never know with winners I guess!

ahhh! I need to keep an eye out for that matte vault now 🙂 great finds!

@janedoe13 Nice!

Can I ask where you are located?

@ChristalM Ottawa- Those sets came from Bayshore.

@janedoe13 OMG I am in Ottawa too!

Thanks so much!

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Had to make a quick stop at the marshalls here (I'm out of town) and was VERY pleased last time I went here. (it's a beach we frequent) and I was so happy until I got to the register😂😑😒😔😣😲but I thought of all the money I saved if I had to buy individually......but still it was a shock! The hair wrap was on clearance! And I forgot one, a lippie is missing cause I had to make a last minute gift bag.

5,265 Replies
testing