Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@eshoe oh that sounds nice I love a good tropical scent. Can't wait to try it!!! I might purchase the full size if i like it, it's way less expensive than bum bum cream for almost the same amount.

I didn’t pick any up but my local winners had La Mer on clearance!

@cianniooo dang thats awesome, wish we had that store here.

@Anastasiya13 I think it’s the Canadian version of TJ Maxx! Or Marshall’s 🤔 But realllllly hit or miss 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

found some goodies at Marshalls today. bobbi brown almost got me.....Opi is brand new I bought it in Oct in ulta for full price 😢. TCFS was found at my tjmaxx

@sonnydee,  If you need more TCFS, they were well stocked at the San Jose Blvd TJ Maxx this morning. 

don't want to confuse you😂🤣 @ragdoll4mom. I usually che...

don't want to confuse you😂🤣 @ragdoll4mom. I usually check but I'm sonnydee04 & sonnydee. (sonnydee04 was a acct opened when the old bic was acting up & I was new)

hello neighbor! @ragdoll4mom. thanks for the tip. I won't...

hello neighbor! @ragdoll4mom. thanks for the tip. I won't be on that side of town tomorrow bit do plan on stopping by the orange park one. The San Jose one is good though. the marshalls over there not so much (since your local, my major skincare scores have been marshalls St. aug on a1a.)

Wow! I was in my local TJMaxx yesterday and they didnt have a fraction of the makeup that yours carries! So jealous!! Maybe I need to try again on whatever day they receive deliveries... 😄

My "lucky" day seems to be thurs at my local tjmaxx. @San...

My "lucky" day seems to be thurs at my local tjmaxx. @Sanderisms. that's when I noticed they are restocking the makeup/skincare. yea, I gothat much that it is a science🤣

Re: My "lucky" day seems to be thurs at my local tjmaxx. @San...

Thanks @sonnydee 🤗 Looks like I’ll be making a TJ run today then!! Fingers crossed! 🤞

Great finds! I have a few shades of the too faced peach lipsticks. Now I'll be on the hunt for these in my local marshalls/winners! 

A few interesting finds today st TJ Maxx in north TX. 

4422A1CF-88A5-46E4-ABAE-7275531276EC.jpegA16D1C31-57DB-42C4-BCBE-6A6EF2F1B8BE.jpeg.

I love that beauty collagen! It's a marine collagen, which is great for me since I don't eat red meat! I'm totally going to attempt to hunt it down!

ahhhhhh @scott1201 I am so envious of you 😆 you found ex...

ahhhhhh @scott1201 I am so envious of you 😆 you found excellent masks

Wow @scott1201! Look at those TCFS sheet masks! 🤩

Ooooh sheet masks! Looks like some good ones, I haven’t checked my store in a few days, looks like a trip is in order @scott1201😉

TJ Maxx find $149.99. It is $310 at Neiman  Marcus, but too much for me anyway.20010CDF-9B13-414D-9686-3DC0F70A8C68.jpeg

Glamglow big wheel of sexy was at winners... Saw one in the box (not unpacked yet) at Winners/Homesense on Marine Drive in Burnaby... Then saw one on display at Metrotown in Burnaby. It was $99.... was way too tempted, but already spent too much on the Rouge Sale. 

A few other glamglow holiday packages were there also for $29.99 and $39.99. 

There was a big wheel of sexy for 99$ at winners in downtown Toronto too!

I went back to buy it and it was gone! That's such a good price, for all those full sized masks! Was thinking for the ones I didn't like, I could give as xmas gifts! Dang. 

5,265 Replies
testing