Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Ugh, that's the worst! I hate when people do that! Good for your for saying something! It's unfortunate the staff didn't do anything.

@ChristalM Omg noooooo!! That’s the worst 😰 I don’t get why people do that! I’ll open a box to make sure the right product is inside, but then I usually hoard a bunch and take them to a corner while I search up swatches on Temptalia 😂

what an awesome find @cianni

@cianni:  I'm both hoping and dreading to see all of this Bite Beauty inventory at my TJMaxx or Marshalls!  The last time it happened, my collection exploded with Luminous Creme lipsticks, High Pigment pencils, and (I'm ashamed to say it)...the entire collection of Buttercream Lipsticks.  You have amazing self-restraint for limiting your purchase to just Nori (which has been on my wishlist since Amuse Bouche launched); I don't think I would have done as well.  😄

LOL @MlleCC that was almost me!! I’m half hoping that by the time I decide to go back and pick up more that they’re gone, but for some reason the shoppers at the location I go don’t really know a lot of the brands, so maybe there will still be a good selection (bad for me - good for visa). I’ve grabbed olehenrikson, glamglow, Clinique, eve lom, Peter Thomas Roth, smashbox, too Faced and ABH that had been sitting there forever! 

Omg @cianni!  Aren’t you the sweetest!  I hope you’ll love it. Bite has a great formula and it is such a rich color. Your pretty pout is going to look amazing in it!

@jozkid ❤️❤️❤️ Can’t wait to wear it!

Went to winners last night and didn't see anything good. Guess I'll need to pop by on my way home! Thanks for sharing! What a great fall color. 

@rrroxanne Yes definitely! I was in yesterday at the same location and these weren’t out, so maybe you’ll have better luck today!

@cianni I raced over to my Winners last night, and I didn't see any. There was a few new items I hadn't seen the night before, so it looked like they got some stock. I'm going to keep checking! 
Heading to the states this weekend, so I'll be hitting up all the TJ Maxx's and Nordstrom Racks! 

@rrroxanne ah so jealous! Nordstrom rack had sooo many good things last time I crossed the border in September. And I find that aside from the clearance section, the items are better maintained bevause there are testers to swatch 😍 I wanna see what goodies you pick up!

I didn't end up making it to a Nordstrom Rack. But I did stop at a TJ Maxx, and they had their high end makeup right near the cash register. It was all wrapped in cellophane, so you couldn't swatch it. I hope more stores start doing this! I thought it was such a great idea!

Please do not swatch the makeup at TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Nordstrom Rack. They are not testers.

Please also do not swatch at Sephora EXCEPT with the testers. Do not remove from the box. Do not remove from the wrapper  

NO SWATCHING 

@rrroxanne

Unidentif

Unidentifi

Unidentifie

Hi @cianni,

What a great deal! I love the shade of that lipstick. Thank you for sharing.

Best.

Rebecca 

Thanks @RebeccaBT! It’ll fit right in with all my other new lip products I grabbed during the rouge sale 😍

Great find and even greater restraint on your part only buying one. Love your nails!

Thanks! @Lynnie32 I joined the 100 days of lipstick challenge to start getting more use out of ones I have... instead, I’ve gotten so much inspiration from everyone on there that I’ve bought a bunch😂

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

lime crime velvetine lippie and diamond crushers found and bought earlier this week!

@infinitebrevity 😮 Lime Crime?! Lucky find!! 

Lime Crime has been making appaearances out in Alberta lately too. A few palettes, velvetines, diamond crushers.. and some hair glitter type products 😮

#

I've been finding a bit of their older stuff out and abou...

I've been finding a bit of their older stuff out and about lately!
5,267 Replies
testing