Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Hey @sephora - how’s this for some Lunar New Year Promo competition?! Couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this $88 discount on Algenist Advanced Retinol Serum! Sephora price is $113 (CAD) and Marshall’s price was a mere $24.99 (CAD)!!! Talk about a good deal 🤤

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Nice! @mmd7 

amazing deal!! wish I could find a great deal like that �...

amazing deal!! wish I could find a great deal like that 😉 @mmd7

@mmd7, AMAZING deal on that for sure!  Great find!  🙂

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Winners finds! Didn’t need the Clarisonic since I just bought the Mia Smart from Sephora, but I did end up buying the Farmacy masks! Has anyone tried these?

@mmd7 Those Farmacy masks are AMAZING. Everytime I spot them, I grab another box of them! They're a great price point, and they are honestly one of my favorite sheet masks. They have a soft gelly consistency. They leave my face so soft. They stay cool while the mask is on, so it's so refreshing. Absolutely recommend these! But if you're in the Vancouver area, please leave them so I can buy them all, 😉

@mmd7
  I hadn't tried these farmacy masks until they started popping up at Winners and I love them! I may have picked up 3 more packages after my initial one. haha. My skin feels so soft and hydrated afterwards and I am a fan of the gel sheets vs paper sheet masks. I feel they stay so much better on my face so I can do whatever while masking!

@mmd7 WOW! What amazing finds! 

Best,

Rebecca

Great finds @mmd7! I’ve used the coconut gel sheet masks from Farmacy before and really like them. I like the new Farmacy sheet masks but am bummed they discontinued these ones. I grab ‘em up when I see the 3-packs at TJ Maxx / Marshalls. 

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@itsfi Was so happy I got the last box! I’ve never tried these ones before - perfect purchase for this dry cold winter weather 🙂

@mmd7, That's a great find on the Farmacy masks!  I haven't tried that specific one, but I love the Honey Potion, so I would have grabbed that too.  🙂

RE: Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@mrsmouse I snatched them up pretty quick! Hopefully they’re worth it - around $3 per mask isn’t too shabby 🙂

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I blew my whole beauty budget for the month & then some, but I have no regrets! At TJ Maxx I found the Vital Protiens Beauty Collagen in Melon Mint for $15, Murad Youth Builder Dietary Suppliment for $12.99, and the Murad Hydro-Glow Aqua Peel for $16.99. At Marshall's I found Dr Brandt Glow for $9, Creme Shop tweezers $1, Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides in Vanilla Coconut $20, Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Water in Cucumber Aloe for $15, Batiste dry shampoo for $5, and the Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion Power Trio for $29.

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

awesome finds @mrsmouse!

These are lovely finds @mrsmouse! I’ve seen the Vital Proteins every now and again at my local store and have wondered about them. May have to give them a try the next time I see them. Is there a flavor you like a lot? 

@itsfi, Here's my take on them...they're great in smoothies.  Truthfully, the only one I have tried in just water was the Cucumber Aloe...it did not taste very good.  I still drank it, but there is a taste that collagen has, and to me at least, it's not a good one.  The flavor wasn't super strong which I typically like, but as a result did nothing to ease the collagen taste.  I tried the Vanilla Coconut in a smoothie and couldn't even taste it. Since I drink a smoothie pretty much every day these will work for me.  If that weren't the case I'm not sure I would have bought more than one to try.  I hope this helps!!  🙂

@mrsmouse, this helps soooo much! I was nervous about how the supplements would taste. Adding them to a smoothie sounds like an excellent idea; I can get in some veggies at the same time! Thank you! 😃

@itsfi, FYI, It looks like Target is starting to carry them.  I just saw a few flavors in the store for $24.99 & online at Target they're currently on sale for $19.99.  It was kind of a bummer to realize I didn't get the deal I thought I had, but oh well.  It's good to know they're there.  Also, I did see a flavorless one, although I still think it would be better in a smoothie.  🙂

Oh, good to know @mrsmouse! Thanks for the tag! Heading over to the website now...

I want to try that vital proteins! @mrsmouse 💗💕💗

@sister13, I tried the Cucumber Aloe in water and it didn't taste very good to be honest.  I could really taste the collagen.  I also tried the Vanilla Coconut in a smoothie and I couldn't even taste it.  I think for me, these are best in smoothies since I really don't like the collagen taste.  If you've tried flavorless collagen in water and were fine with it, you might really like these. I hope this helps!!  🙂

5,265 Replies
testing