Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Oh... nice find @ArmyChick84 !  I've seen a few of the small Becca primer sets at TJMaxx but this looks lovely!

Okay... I have a problem... lol... everything that I've purchased beauty wise this month has been from a Winners or TJ Maxx.  I'm becoming addicted.  I ran over to winners on my lunch today to see if any more Elizabeth and James scents came in... lucky me!  I found rollerballs of White and French Grey, they still had some Rose left as well.  While I was there I quickly scanned the masks and grabbed a set from the cream shop since I've been really loving those lately.  The Ole Power Bright has been taunting me every time I walk into either so I finally got it on clearance, and the Rosehip and Kakadu Plum masks were only 3$, so .. why not. lol

Has anyone seen any full size E&J out there?Has anyone seen any full size E&J out there?

@missjeanie you hauled some lovelies! 💖 The OH peel set is a nice one and masks in The Creme Shop x Hello Kitty collab are good! Enjoy your goodies! 😃

@itsfi I'm looking forward to this ole set!  I'm trying to finish up a sugar polish from ole before I open these guys... one or two more evening masks to go!

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great finds!!! I wish I could find the Elizabeth James perfumes at my stores...the stock seems lackluster post holidays at my locations as I’m told the stores just completed inventory audits etc 😩

love this @missjeanie 😍

love this @missjeanie 😍

@missjeanie What awesome finds. I am going to have to check my TJ Maxx out more often! Rollerballs are always fun to add to the collection. 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT  They really are so nice.  Its great to take scents for a good test drive before committing to a full size.  I'm hoping to find a few of the full size E&J now that they're being discontinued.

@missjeanie Totally nice! Good luck with your search! 

Best,
Rebecca 

@missjeanie In my opinion it is not a problem if it is on sale or clearance. It’s just smart shopping!

lol @faeriegirl  I like your logic!

It's a baby package!!!

20190127_122830.jpg

that's great!! @CookieGirl1

that's great!! @CookieGirl1

@CookieGirl1 I LOVE those cotton squares! They're so soft 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Did you find that at TJ Maxx @CookieGirl1 ? Adorable little packaging!

@eshoe  I found it at Marshalls.  It was $3.99 for a pack of 40.

So Marshall’s is banking on us not using that many at a time, which equates to .09975 vs .075 each-but if I saw this at my local store I would pick it up in a heartbeat! Thanks @CookieGirl1,great find!

Thrilled with my Marshalls find today! Purchased my first Juliette Has a Gun perfume for $35, compared to a retail value of $100.

Juliette Has a Gun Sunny Side Up 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

IMG_20190127_170414.jpg

IMG_20190127_170426.jpg

Great find @MlleCC !  I've been keeping an eye on perfumes there as well lately!

What a great find @MlleCC! Enjoy your new perfume!

Great deal @MlleCC!

5,268 Replies
testing