Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Okay... I have a problem... lol... everything that I've purchased beauty wise this month has been from a Winners or TJ Maxx.  I'm becoming addicted.  I ran over to winners on my lunch today to see if any more Elizabeth and James scents came in... lucky me!  I found rollerballs of White and French Grey, they still had some Rose left as well.  While I was there I quickly scanned the masks and grabbed a set from the cream shop since I've been really loving those lately.  The Ole Power Bright has been taunting me every time I walk into either so I finally got it on clearance, and the Rosehip and Kakadu Plum masks were only 3$, so .. why not. lol

Has anyone seen any full size E&J out there?Has anyone seen any full size E&J out there?

@missjeanie you hauled some lovelies! 💖 The OH peel set is a nice one and masks in The Creme Shop x Hello Kitty collab are good! Enjoy your goodies! 😃

@itsfi I'm looking forward to this ole set!  I'm trying to finish up a sugar polish from ole before I open these guys... one or two more evening masks to go!

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Great finds!!! I wish I could find the Elizabeth James perfumes at my stores...the stock seems lackluster post holidays at my locations as I’m told the stores just completed inventory audits etc 😩

love this @missjeanie 😍

love this @missjeanie 😍

@missjeanie What awesome finds. I am going to have to check my TJ Maxx out more often! Rollerballs are always fun to add to the collection. 

Best,

Rebecca 

@RebeccaBT  They really are so nice.  Its great to take scents for a good test drive before committing to a full size.  I'm hoping to find a few of the full size E&J now that they're being discontinued.

@missjeanie Totally nice! Good luck with your search! 

Best,
Rebecca 

@missjeanie In my opinion it is not a problem if it is on sale or clearance. It’s just smart shopping!

lol @faeriegirl  I like your logic!

It's a baby package!!!

20190127_122830.jpg

that's great!! @CookieGirl1

that's great!! @CookieGirl1

@CookieGirl1 I LOVE those cotton squares! They're so soft 🙂

Best,
Rebecca 

Did you find that at TJ Maxx @CookieGirl1 ? Adorable little packaging!

@eshoe  I found it at Marshalls.  It was $3.99 for a pack of 40.

So Marshall’s is banking on us not using that many at a time, which equates to .09975 vs .075 each-but if I saw this at my local store I would pick it up in a heartbeat! Thanks @CookieGirl1,great find!

Thrilled with my Marshalls find today! Purchased my first Juliette Has a Gun perfume for $35, compared to a retail value of $100.

Juliette Has a Gun Sunny Side Up 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

IMG_20190127_170414.jpg

IMG_20190127_170426.jpg

Great find @MlleCC !  I've been keeping an eye on perfumes there as well lately!

What a great find @MlleCC! Enjoy your new perfume!

Great deal @MlleCC!

I made it into both TJMaxx and Winners this week.  I found some of the Cream Shop wipes that @lmaster  had mentioned being great in her empties.  Well I found four different 'flavours' of them.  I picked up two of the four for 6.99 CAD each.  The Vita Bright masks... I won't lie... caught my eye because of the giant letter on the front of the pack.  They seem to be free from a lot of Nasty things and were only 3$ CAD for 5 masks.  The MJ highliner in navy had just been put out and I love the formula and colour.  The Stilla lip stains are so easy to wear for me that I had to grab one even though I had one on the go already. The Creme Shop masks I've only used once but enjoyed and again at 6.99 for 5 masks... can't go wrong. The Sheseido set was on clearance for 9$ and the Elizabeth and James set has my favourite French Grey in it for 20$ where the set is 32 I believe on Sephora... for however long it stays on Sephora.  The Erno Laszio cleansing set was my only TJ Maxx buy this week at 2$ US.  They did have other separates of both the cleansing oil and bar, but I figured I'd give the little ones a go first. 

I've been really finding lots at TJ Maxx/Winners the last few weeks.  At this rate I won't be buying anywhere else this year lol

Mostly Winners and one TJ MaxxMostly Winners and one TJ MaxxThe other two "flavours of Creme Shop wipesThe other two "flavours of Creme Shop wipes

5,267 Replies
testing