Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I’ve seen all kinds of fun finds! Marshall’s and TJ Maxx are great places to shop. Need to make another stop by each to see what’s new this month!

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Venus palette picked up at City Centre Winners in Edmonton - Venus II palette still there when I left. Also some Too Faced mermaid/unicorn products, urban decay glitter eyeliners and milk lipsticks.

@infinitebrevity ok now you are just showing off! LOL Smiley Happy

Lol, what can I say, I like a bargain!!

No pics - but I recently found the 2016 Bite Lip vault for 70$ in Edmonton - west end Marshalls

@infinitebrevity Wholly wow the one that had ALL the Amuse Bouche mins? 

I loved that one! I would so buy a back up for $70! Thanks I will be looking for it around me!

YuP!! I couldn't resist it!

IMG_2109.JPGMe neither! My winners had the amuse bouche minis vault (69.99) and the matte creme full sized vault (89.99)

Wow, look at those vaults @janedoe13! Great finds! 😊 Enjoy your treats!

Wow you scored the vaults?! Amazing 🙌🏻 @janedoe13

lol. @Guessgal it's ironic because I was killing time shopping while waiting for a friend before we headed to Sephora for the rouge sale (where I didn't end up buying anything because they were out of a lot of stuff) you never know with winners I guess!

ahhh! I need to keep an eye out for that matte vault now Smiley Happy great finds!

@janedoe13 Nice!

Can I ask where you are located?

@ChristalM Ottawa- Those sets came from Bayshore.

@janedoe13 OMG I am in Ottawa too!

Thanks so much!

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Had to make a quick stop at the marshalls here (I'm out of town) and was VERY pleased last time I went here. (it's a beach we frequent) and I was so happy until I got to the register😂😑😒😔😣😲but I thought of all the money I saved if I had to buy individually......but still it was a shock! The hair wrap was on clearance! And I forgot one, a lippie is missing cause I had to make a last minute gift bag.

Thanks to this thread, I was able to find an Aquis hair towel AND a turban! I had these saved in my loves list for sale time, but much better buy at winners... didn't get my first choice in color, but the deals were too good to pass up! 

Hi @sonnydee,

What great finds! I love the hair turban. I have found it cuts my drying time down. Thanks for sharing! 

Best,

Rebecca 

@sonnydee 😮😮😮😮 Look at all that Farmacy!! You scored BIG TIME! So jealous! Great finds!!! 

Nice mask haul!  I've been getting lucky with masks at TJ Maxx and Marshall's as well.

great mask haul, @sonnydee!

4,462 Replies