Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@missjeanie Holy Crow!  I'm not sure if I'm more jealous of all of the masks you seem to find or how many hockey games you get to go to!  😉  I thought I had a lot of masks with somewhere around 50-60, but I'm pretty sure you hit that number and then some with this haul alone!  Awesome finds for sure! 

@mrsmouse  lol I think I'm up to around 250 now... I'm mentally face palming at this because I know I'll end with a whole slew more next week after heading into the states for a trip.  A lot of these are packs of 10 masks as well so there isn't as much variety as the number might suggest.  I do have to admit that my winners/TJ's has been great over the last few months. 

Hockey games, I have season tickets for but we're pretty much onto playoffs now, so they could be done anytime lol. Maybe my winners purchases will go down when I don't have that bit of time in between?? lol

@missjeanie you always find so many great masks. I wish my TJ Maxx had a good stock of them cuz I'd have the "i'll take on of everything" mentality too. 😄

@GalPalVal17I've had some great luck in waves at both TJMaxx and Winners this year.  I've had good luck with the Cream Shop masks so I was willing to give them all a go!

The animal ones look especial fun! I've been on the looko...

The animal ones look especial fun! I've been on the lookout for these.

Re: The animal ones look especial fun! I've been on the looko...

I've so many cute ones rocked by BICers that I had to give them all a shot too @alexalicious !

Awesome mask haul @missjeanie!

Thanks @faeriegirl  just gotta figure out how to store the ever expanding collection lol

Oh wow! There are some new ones that I havent seen! 😯 hope my Tjmaxx/Marshalls gets more in! They've been slacking on TCS for months! Bravo @missjeanie 

My Winners was pretty low on stock for a lot of stuff the last month and a half, but there was sooo much there this time @sonnydee !

@missjeanie 

Hahahah, now you're on the way to 300 sheet masks!!!

Wish we could do a afterwork mask party together, that must be fun! 🙂

@Sodayuilol!  I'm up for it!  I think I'm probably around 250 for sheet masks... though I have a strong suspicion that number may grow a lot this month with a trip stateside.

@missjeanie I cannot for the life of me find the proper gif to congratulate you while secretly envying you at the same time🤩 

💖 the Collagen one and very curious about the Micellar!!!

@eshoelol... I walked in and I'm sure my jaw dropped seeing them all there!  I was looking at the ingredients this morning and the collagen one looks like it might be able to make a gross week appearance!  I'm curious about the micellar one as well... claims to clear up pores by removing dirt and impurities.  looks like there's only four packs that have a lot of alcohol in them, all the fun faces kind.  I'll just be sure not to leave them on too long and moisturize well.

@missjeanie, “I just had a little bit of a ‘I’ll take one of everything please’ mentality.” Hahahaha! 😂😂😂

DE2B794A-C3E3-40AB-AEF9-F2A862831AEE.gif

@itsfiThis was pretty much EXACTLY how it went down!

Well done @missjeanie; well done!! 👍🏼👏🏼 I can imagine your reaction when you spied all those sheet masks sitting there!! 😆

Holy sheet masks @missjeanie!! 😳🥰😍You hit the jackpot! 🎰🎰 

It's like I was on autopilot @itsfi ... my winners had sooooo many!  I had to limit myself to one of each. I'll take more time to go over the ingredients tomorrow but some look to be promising.

Your Winners had so many masks from The Creme Shop!! A major score on your part @missjeanie! Brava!! 🙌🏼 

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Went to Marshalls last night and got these: Trilogy Rosehip Botanical Beauties Set (3- 30ml sizes) $10, Erno Laszlo Firm and Lift cleansing oil (6.6 oz) $8, Algenist Splash Hydrating Setting Mist (4 oz) $10, Cleanlogic charcoal bath brush $3, OPI in shade ink $3.99. More clearance than I've ever seen before!

5,265 Replies
testing