Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Shosh85  Great score!! 

Thanks, @missjeanie! 😉

@Shosh85 WOW! Amazing finds! 

Best,

Rebecca

Thanks so much, @RebeccaBT! 😃

Great find with the Missha masks, @Shosh85!

@quspork It was the cheapest find, but the one I was most excited for! 🤗

Awesome finds @Shosh85!

Thank you, @faeriegirl!! Finding things is fun! 😉

@Shosh85 I'm curious how those for masks compare also. I'...

@Shosh85 I'm curious how those for masks compare also. I've only tried the Naturelove ones in tea tree and eucalyptus. My hubby LOVED it, although it did not get his heels quite as exfoliated as he'd like. That being said he thinks he could have left it on longer than an hour and made sure to squish the stuff around his heels better. I only left mine on 45 minutes and mine were great but I have thin skin and didn't have as much to exfoliate. Both of us peeled heavily between day 3 and 4. I was pretty much done peeling by day 7, but I gently used my body scrub on my feet on day 6 and 7. My feet still look great 2 weeks later so I just picked up another box.

Re: @Shosh85 I'm curious how those for masks compare also. I'...

@alexalicious I'm glad those worked well for you! Sounds like pretty much the same results as I get with the Esfolio but I have usually left them longer than the directions stated. I'm hoping to try them out soon. 😉

Nice find with the Ice Sorbet masks, @Shosh85 - especially since you already know you like them! I picked up some of those Neogen masks, too - they do have alcohol in them I believe just a heads up 😉 I would love to find some Missha at my store!

@eshoe I was so excited to find the Missha ones!

I saw that the Neogen masks have alcohol in them, but lately I've been less and less concerned with alcohol. I've tried some great masks that have alcohol and gave great results, so as long as they cause a negative reaction and I don't use them too often, I'm okay with it 😉

Found the TOO FACED - Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer – Peaches and Cream Collection today.  I never got it when it originally launched but I've been wanting to pick up a more luminous bronzer so for the price I went ahead and picked it up :).

20190429_142754.jpg20190429_142801.jpg

@CookieGirl1 So exciting! They had a few at me winners but they were all heavily swatched 😰 I did end up picking up the TOO FACED - Peach Blur Translucent Smoothing Finishing Powder – Peaches and Cream Collectionfor the same price and I’m happy with the product! Great find 😍

@CookieGirl1 Great find! Such a great product!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I  know it was never really a popular product from the collection but I still think it's really cute!

@CookieGirl1 I totally agree! 

Best,
Rebecca

Always great to score a product you e been looking at already @CookieGirl1 !

So not a haul but I think I need a moment of grief for something I found a TJ maxx and talked myself out of buying haha. I found an Artis Brush there! Just one - but it was the large palm one, I really almost bought it, but I don't think I would use the large handeless brush enough to justify the price (even discounted). I was very sad to leave it there though - it was such a good brand to find and cool they may have that brand in the future!ARTIS - Elite Mirror Palm Brush

@Kim888 @I find myself having the same chat with myself at these stores. Will I actually use this enough?? I feel you though. Beautiful brushes! 

Honestly I'm just amazed that so many of y'all can go to Marshalls and TJ Maxx and find beauty products that aren't ripped open, broken, or swatched all the way to pan. Every time I go to either store I'm just disappointed by how ragged the cosmetics all look. 😞 I wish I had some of the luck you guys have with your hauls from these stores!

5,268 Replies
testing