Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I'm just gonna live vicariously through you since I never find anything good at my TJ Maxx. Those are some seriously good finds! Congrats.

Awesome deals shopping @alexalicious !

So I am sure I had the Kevyn Aucoin Nudepop Pro Eyeshadow...

So I am sure I had the Kevyn Aucoin Nudepop Pro Eyeshadow Palette in my basket at TJMaxx and I did not have it at checkout. Another shocker find, but a lot of KA has been showing up recently. This was the first eye product I've seen and I'll be keeping an eye out for another, fingers crossed. I don't know how or where it vanished, but I'm more than ok with what I came home with. How mysterious though!

Wow! Amazing finds @alexalicious!

There was also tons of Becca, Laura Geller, & ABH goodies...

There was also tons of Becca, Laura Geller, & ABH goodies including highlighter, cheek and eye palettes.

Small TJ Maxx haul. 😊1D15257B-C997-4F46-94D9-CDDB487FBDD1.jpeg

Spoiler
It was so random to find the Missha Ice Sorbet Masks! I've tried it once and loved it, but they're just not easy to find, especially for a good price – I'm glad I waited 'cause you can't beat $1.49!
 @lmaster tried the exfoliating foot mask and they worked for her – though I won't wear them as long as she did, haha 😂 I'm interested in seeing how these compare to the Esfolio Foot & Heel peel that worked very well for me.
I haven't tried many Neogen masks so I was super find these! They look like they'd be great for dry skin too. 👍
I don't normally buy drug store makeup at TJ Maxx, but I do kinda like Physicians Formula and that little palette was only $2.99 – regular price is $11.99 😉

Your face and feet are going to be super soft and moisturized @Shosh85!

@itsfi I'm curious to see how these foot peels compare to the Esfolio ones that worked so well. Plus, the weather keeps getting nicer, so I need to be flip-flop ready. 😉

Nice find on the Too faced lip oil. I have a deluxe sample I’ve been using for a LONG time and I have so much product left. It’s actually quite nice for being a product I would typically associate with a younger demographic. I would totally buy a full size at TJ Maxx if I stumbled across one!

@Danzie89 I'm glad to hear you like the lippie! I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would! 🍑😃

I’m glad you like it too!!

More masks - and good prices - nice job @Shosh85!

@ShortErica Two of my favorite things... masks and good prices! 😉👍

So jealous! @Shosh85 @missjeanie   why does my tj Maxx have to be a dud all the time!! 

@lmaster @Shosh85 @@I went into a TJs and Ross the other day where I was visiting a friend. Nothing even remotely appealed to me. I find my TJs and Winners at home so much better. I wonder if it just depends on how many other beauty junkies visit around you? 

@missjeanie @Shosh85 all I want is some good new face masks 😆

@missjeanie @lmaster I know I heard some TJ Maxx/Marshall's locations are bad because some people like to buy multiples of a lot of high-end stuff for cheap, then turn around and sell it for a profit. I know there's a customer that comes in to my store who does that, but with watches.

Not gonna lie... that's kinda genius.  I never would have thought to resell from TJ's, but now that you've said it... I can totally see it happening all the time @Shosh85 

@lmaster My TJ Maxx use to be excellent, but is now pretty boring most of the time – every so often I find a couple nice things. 😉

I wonder how their inventory works @Shosh85 when do they get new stuff in! Lol

@Shosh85  Great score!! 

5,267 Replies
testing