Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

The Aquis towel sounds nice, @missjeanie!  Great buy!

@missjeanie Great finds! Love those HK masks! I haven't seen much Creme Shop around my store in a while – just the random stuff like nail files and hair bands.

Every time I see a tub of the Amika at TJ Maxx I have to pick it up! Such a great deal! Have fun with these!

I've seen quite a few headbands too @Shosh85 .  But I keep hoping that BIC/Sephora will come out with some BIC ones for us to grab after that thread a few months ago asking about what BIC merch we'd like.  I've seen a few of the HK branded ones though... I think I've grabbed at least 5 different versions so far, if anyone has any favourites I should keep an eye out for... let ya girl know!!!

I would love to have a BIC headband @missjeanie!❤️

Right @faeriegirl !  I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Great finds @missjeanie !  I  have the Aquis towel as well and really like it.  My only complaint is that I wish it were just a couple of inches longer.  

@mrsmouse I've been forgetting to use it!!  I really need to remember to put it in my washroom tonight! 

@missjeanie ,

That was a wonderful find on the Aquis Towel, especially if it was something you wanted to get!

That's a great find on the Aquis towel, @missjeanie!

Aquis for $8! That's an amazing find@missjeanie

Aquis for $8! That's an amazing find@missjeanie

Re: Aquis for $8! That's an amazing find@missjeanie

I thought so too @alexalicious  I almost bought all the turbans to toss into gifts! 

Those are so cute! @missjeanie

Thanks @ZakiyaBT !

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

OMGz I hit TJ Maxx haul jackpot today! Still can't believe it. Please let me know if you want details or pricing on anything. I'll also post my Marshalls finds from today in the reply.

So excited for you, @alexalicious!

@alexalicious , Awesome finds...especially the brush set!!

@alexalicious, Wow what great finds! Is that the four min...

@alexalicious, Wow what great finds! Is that the four mini Becca highlighters that was out for Christmas? Definitely stopping by my 2 local TJMAXX stores this week 😊

@Luvstravel yes, I believe it is the macrons set from hol...

@Luvstravelyes, I believe it is the macarons set from holiday 2018! Couldn't believe my luck on these finds, my persistence paid off. Thank you 💗

So jealous of your Stila shadow set, @alexalicious! Great finds!

@quspork if you have a local Marshalls or TJ Maxx I would...

@quspork if you have a local Marshalls or TJ Maxx I would give it a look. Tons of youtubers have been finding them in the past week or two. My store had two different sets, the other was the shimmer. I saw it at Marshall's first, then TJM had quite a few on the shelf a few days later. I wanted this set and missed it over the holidays so it was a great find! Thank you😊

Re: @quspork if you have a local Marshalls or TJ Maxx I would...

I’m jealous you found the Stila trios! I bought the shimmer set over the holidays but found two full size eyeshadows and snatched them up a few months ago. I LOVE them and it’s so easy to create a beautiful look with them! 

You found lots of treasures. The trick is to go during the weekdays when stock is less picked over. Enjoy!

5,268 Replies
testing