Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: RE: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Thank you!! 

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Marshalls and Winners haul ! I have been wanting the Jadeywadey180 x Luxie Beauty collab for so long and I found it for $24 CAD at Marshalls. It retails at $80 USD on their website 😮 I'm not a fan of her or anything, but I love contouring and she's good at it. I am truly impressed with the quality. They are softer than my other Luxie brushes.

Luxie Beauty brushesLuxie Beauty brushesWhat a steal!!What a steal!!Pixi Glow Tonic Serum, Ole Henriksen Face Truth Gel Cleanser & Thayers Hamamelis Alcohol Free TonerPixi Glow Tonic Serum, Ole Henriksen Face Truth Gel Cleanser & Thayers Hamamelis Alcohol Free TonerMy beloved Sand & Fog candles, Too faced Peach blur, Ilama shower cap and Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Liquid HighlightMy beloved Sand & Fog candles, Too faced Peach blur, Ilama shower cap and Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Liquid Highlight

Great haul @ellem24! You picked up some fab products!

Those brushes, what a steal!!!! Have fun with your fabulo...

Those brushes, what a steal!!!! Have fun with your fabulous finds @ellem24

Re: Those brushes, what a steal!!!! Have fun with your fabulo...

Thank you so much @alexalicious ! I was a little bit worried when I saw the clearance tag.. I expected the brushes to be damaged or missing, but they are in perfect condition!

Great deals, @ellem24!  The brushes look great!

Thank you @curlychiquita !! They are soft and easy to work with, a great quality for this price!

Awesome finds @ellem24 !  I've been enjoying the Sand & Fog candles thanks to you too!

Oh I'm so glad to hear this!! Thank you @missjeanie 

@ellem24, very nice finds 🙂

@ellem24, very nice finds 🙂

Re: @ellem24, very nice finds 🙂

Thank you @Luvstravel 🙂

Those are some nice finds, @ellem24!

Thanks @quspork !!

@ellem24 I grabbed those brushes on clearance at my local winners last week! They’re really nice quality and wash well 😍 enjoy all your new goodies !!

Thank you @cianni !! Yay, they are so nice! I rarely find anything good in the clearance section, so when I saw the brushes I was stocked 😍

Awesome haul @ellem24!

Thank you @faeriegirl !!

A quick haul from Winners/TJMaxx.  Was surprised to see the Aquas Hair towel on clearance for around 8$.  

IMG_2905.jpg

Awesome haul @missjeanie! Love that Amika hair mask and those sheet masks are good ones! 🙂 

Oooh the Softer than Cookies Mask was a great find @missjeanie! I wish those Aquis wraps would show up at my store, they sound like they are pretty nice.

I’m super happy to have found the towel. @eshoe . I’ve been keeping my eye out for more of them, but they’re mostly turban styles 😞

5,268 Replies
testing