Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Yay! Mine hasn't had the Holika Holika masks but @missjeanie sent me some. I'll be looking forward to your opinions of the cucumber one @GalPalVal17.

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I haven't taken a picture yet but lots of Marc Jacobs dew drops, brushes and lippies. also too faced white Peach palettes, Urban decay basics palette and lots of Laura Geller products. it was a good run!

@sarahshter, I keep waiting for them to turn up at my sto...

@sarahshter, I keep waiting for them to turn up at my stores😊

Finally!!! Marshalls Grand opening today!!! Been waiting forever 😂 @missjeanie @Shosh85 I found the egg!!!! Whoooo hooooo MarshallsMarshalls

TJ MaxxTJ Maxx

A grand opening sounds so fun, @lmaster!

I've been waiting for months @curlychiquita 😃

@lmaster Oooh, fun! You found so many good ones! Yay! I found two more of those eggs at my Marshall's, but of course both were open and used – it irritates me sometimes how rude people can be! Glad you were able to find one too! They are so cute! 😍

@Shosh85 that's so disgusting, and yes rude! I'm so glad this is a new store and the seals were very secure

yahoooooo @lmaster! A grand opening sounds fun! So happy you picked up some goodies!

Thank you thank you @itsfi a nice new clean store! And I received a free Marshalls coffee thermos thing 😂

@lmaster,

The egg is so cute!

❤️ Melissa

Thank you @melissabt I've been iso this egg for months! 😂

@lmaster !!!!! Those are some great finds! I’m anxious to try some more of the Dr. Wellness masks now! And this is the only cotton I’ve used since trying! 

@missjeanie I'm LOL because I just realized that two of the Dr Wellness mask packs I bought, I thought were hydrogel masks, but they are powder that you mix 🤦 I'm just not too sure about that, but... I'll try it out 😂

Oh I actually don't mind the mixing ones every now and again @lmaster !  they'll be fun project some night for you!

Ooh I love those shiseido cottons! Great finds!!

Thank you @elise222 I snagged every one they had 😂

@lmaster YAY! So fun!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT super excited

Yay for the egg @lmaster! I know you like the rose masks. Have you tried the aloe ones yet? The package design is just so eye pleasing to me.

As a matter of fact @ShortErica that aloe mask is unbelievable! I know I love lots of masks, but this mask will be a life saver if I get burned this summer 😊 

5,264 Replies
testing