Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Marshall's is totally slaying it lately! Happy little containers are so adorable I'll have to repurpose those. Besides that, I love the clay mini size since I only like them for my t-zone, usually PTR or glam glow up the rest. Thank you to whomever posted the MJ brushes, it inspired me to look out for them!

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I'm obsessed with those Memebox minis! I have a trio of them from Ulta (Space Kitten, Disco Kitten, and and Sugar Kitten). I personally love them. I hope these ones are just as good for you.

Great Marshall finds, @alexalicious! I have a set of Marc Jacobs face brushes that I love.

Great haul @alexalicious! Love the MJ brush and those mini mask set looks so cute!

Not sure what's going on with the Marshalls close to me, but they've been killin' it recently with their sheet mask and skin care offerings. These areas are typically not the strong suit of the store but of late, they've really stepped up their game! 

IMG_7713.JPGIMG_7712.JPGIMG_7710.JPGIMG_7711.JPG

It's not just beauty products either ...

IMG_7716.JPGIMG_7717.JPG

@itsfi how often do you think they get new stuff in?

@itsfi how often do you think they get new stuff in?

@itsfi Holy Moly!

thats an excellent selection! I stopped going to my Marshall's because it was always boring and TJ Maxx was better, but I finally went back and it looks like it's so much better than TJ Maxx now! Sounds like all Marshall's are stepping up their game! 😃🙌

Woohoo! Glad to hear your Marshalls has a better selection too @Shosh85! By the time I got to the store, a lot of things were gone but still more variety than I've seen before. That's gonna be good and bad for me. ha!

Woah @itsfi !! I stopped into my Winners after work but didn’t find anywhere near this selection! Looks like I need to make a trip to the US on Monday evening! 

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

It’ll be interesting to see what your Marshalls has @missjeanie!

@itsfi do you happen to remember the price on the Vichy Mineral 89?

I am also jealous of how neat the shelves of you store are. I'm always trying to group brands together and organize while I'm shopping.

RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@ShortErica, I think the Vichy was $19.99; it was about $10 less than what it usually retails for. The Marshalls has its moments of being organized. The most neat and orderly sections are the snacks, water bottles/mugs, and kitchen goods sections. The beauty area is not always the most neat; I'm happy today it was looking decent. I lined a few things up a little to get a better pic. The sheet mask section today was the most orderly I’ve ever seen it; I must have stopped in after they put things out and organized a bit. I’m going to keep that in mind.

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Good price on the Vichy for sure @itsfi. I know that $29.50 full price comparison. 🤣 My best deal on it is through CVS with a 40% a single item coupon.

Re: RE: Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You can score some really good deals at CVS @ShortErica. They also have a fairly good selection of Kbeauty products.

Not a haul..that will be posted later since I bought stuff last night..but here's some of the stock in my work Marshall's:

• SkinBeauty masks - haven't heard about this brand
  • Cosmetea - I think I have black, white, and green tea masks to try thanks to @eshoe and @missjeanie 
  • Holika Holika - I bought the aloe ones @lmaster likes, they had a box of the strawberry, and also a Juicy kind (pictured below)
  • Esfolio foot masks - there were a ton in my store!
  • Neogen
  • Mitomo - the ones with the pictures, also a Sake Essense mask, and the one that is hyaluronic acid
  • Valjean Labs - anyone know about this one?
  • Clinical Works - also don't know I've heard anything about this one
  • Hectic AM/PM time masks - curious about these too - are they copying When with the time?
  • Pig Clear which @weetart (won't let me tag her) said weren't worth it
  • I think I saw one Dr. Wellness
  • There were a few Erno Laszlo in the clearance, maybe I should try the one @missjeanie sent before buying

20190517_124124.jpg20190517_124133.jpg20190517_124601.jpg20190517_124834.jpg

@ShortErica Looks like your store has a great selection!

I almost bought that Cosmetea mask, but then noticed alcohol denat was high up in the ingredients – but the Green Tea and black tea ones don't. The same goes for that "Juicy" mask – I think it was a different flavor, but the one I saw also had a high content of alcohol.

I really wanted to try the Mexican Aloe Neogen one, but the expiration was dated for later this year and I didn't think I'd be able to get through a box of ten by then!

Those Esfolio Foot Peels work so great! I've picked up a few more since I tried it! Gotta get my feet summer ready!

Thanks for taking pictures! 📸

I think the Mexican aloe might have had high alcohol too @Shosh85. I could be wrong but it seemed consistent with many that I checked that alcohol was in the top 3.

Lots of different sheet masks to choose from at your store @ShortErica! Will keep an eye out to see what you hauled.

Yep, May is not going to be the greatest for the low buy thread @itsfi.

Great variety @ShortErica ! 

@ShortErica WOW! Lots of awesome things in stock! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best,

Rebecca

5,265 Replies
testing