Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need 😉

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Awesome mask haul @ShortErica !  

Thanks @mrsmouse 

@ShortErica Wow! What a successful trip!

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT!

Wow, @ShortErica, you hit the mask jackpot! I'm so jealous of your Marshall's! 

Thanks @quspork. I'm hoping the lull of new stuff is a good sign for my wallet.

Was out to lunch with my sister and we had an hour to kill before picking up the kiddos so we checked out a TJMaxx by the restraunt we'd never shopped before. We'll be going back.20190528_192423.jpg

So many great masks @bratknits !!

I hit a little bit of a Dr. Jart jackpot recently at Marshall's. I've tried the Day Tint (which was okay, not amazing, but I'll use it) & the Ceramidin Oil Balm (which my skin is LOVING). I have yet to try the Dermaclear Micro Milk Peel, the Moist Lover Mask (though I've tried a different one of the rubber masks & liked it), the Water-Max Sleeping Mask or the UD Melt Down Make Up Remover, so if anyone has thoughts on those I'd love to hear it. I always grab the VP when I see them because those are a staple for me.

Great haul @mrsmouse !  I'd be snagging all that Dr. Jart too!  I think I'll head over to the states on Wednesday night to check things out!

Thank you @missjeanie !  I hope you find a lot of goodies on your trip to the states!  🙂

And to pick up a package @missjeanie. 😉

...scribbling other notes for future mail...

The package is the real reason @ShortErica ! TJs will be a bonus stop before dinner/after getting gas! 😉

Should I hope for good finds so you get some nice things or hope for nothing so your wallet is spared @missjeanie?

lol... little bit of column A... little bit of column B... @ShortErica lol

Why am I thinking Beauty and the Beast? Does he have her choose from column A? I can't find it anywhere but that's where my mind is going @missjeanie 

Awesome finds @mrsmouse!❤️

Thank you @faeriegirl !  🙂

Just looked on TJMAXX online and I think this is the first time I've ever seen Natasha Denona items there.

@Luvstravel the "compare at" prices listed always kill me hahaha. i have no idea how some of these numbers come up! i once found a pair of $200 jeans on clearance for $11, with a compare at price of 40. that ND is listed as $42 on her website currently

@cianni, thanks. I wore it today to work and paired it wi...

@cianni, thanks. I wore it today to work and paired it with a rust color (didn't take time to take a pic) and it looked great. Just put it on my lower (hooded) lid, so not so flashy 🙂
5,268 Replies
testing